“A Gem”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Zip code 05443 Phone 802-453-3280
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Live just 30 minutes away on the other side of the hill and never realized we had this little gem virtually on our door step.... Delicious french toast from an artisan bread, generous portion of maple syrup and the best lattes we've had in years. Fun friendly ambiance, great helpful staff... nothing to dislike! Bakery breads and pastries looked amazing and while we were there for breakfast, we plan to return soon for lunch or just to grab sandwiches to go.

There are newer reviews for Bristol Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were staying in Lincoln for a couple of days, and since we had to drive through Bristol to get to where we were going both mornings, we stopped there for breakfast and loved it. They serve it until noon, and we tried something different on both days. I had a couple of iced lattes but the drip coffee they had in the urns was even delicious, which is rare for me to say. Service was always friendly-- all in all, a lovely place!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had their mocha latte. Was awful.
If you want your coffee STRONG and that actually has a MOCHA taste..
I advice you to go elsewhere.
Recommend: Sandy's Books and Bakery in Rochester, Vt.
Best coffee around!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have been to both this location and the one in Hinesburg. Both are great but the Hinesburg location is open until 9pm which is the best. Love the openness of the place and great staff. Everytime I go is for a quick bite but I leave wishing I had more time just to sit and relax. If I lived closer I would be there more often.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

After we went up and down Lincoln Gap, we stopped at the Bristol Bakery and Café and had a delightful time. The muffins were great and the friendliness of everyone made our stop there enjoyable. It is a fun place where most of the locals seem to spend their time!