Both Edie and Chuck make you very welcome. The rooms are very comfortable and relaxing and there is no television (what a relief - you always seem to turn it on whether you want it or not).
The views sitting by the pool are great and very relaxing on a warm summers day.
The breakfasts were varied and enjoyable and set you up for the day. There was also fruit and granola bars placed in our room every day. Soda's were avalaible in the Kitchen Fridge.
We were especially pleased with Chuck's evening dinners - Great food - pleny of it - and very reasonable prices.
The whole stay was excellent and Great Value for money.
Tom & Marilyn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the last 40 years October Country Inn can be found alongside this quiet side road near Route 4 about halfway between Woodstock and Killington. We can not be found under listings for Woodstock or Kilington, We are a well kept secret. You get all the advantages these towns have to offer without having to endure what you came to Vermont to escape. Our accommodations include ten guest rooms, large dinning, meeting or game rooms, a spacious living room scattered with overstuffed furniture where, if its cool, a fire always crackles in the fireplace. We have plenty of games, puzzles, and books. And we're willing partners for a little idle conversation if you're inclined. We are country living at its most relaxed and enjoyable. Join us won't you? ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn