We stayed at the October COuntry Inn over the Thanksgiving weekend - it was perfect. We were visiting family and the Inn was our "overflow" - great accomodations and lovely breakfast. We could have spent more time with the games and the books. Next time, I want Chuck to take us out for a snowboard lesson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the last 40 years October Country Inn can be found alongside this quiet side road near Route 4 about halfway between Woodstock and Killington. We can not be found under listings for Woodstock or Kilington, We are a well kept secret. You get all the advantages these towns have to offer without having to endure what you came to Vermont to escape. Our accommodations include ten guest rooms, large dinning, meeting or game rooms, a spacious living room scattered with overstuffed furniture where, if its cool, a fire always crackles in the fireplace. We have plenty of games, puzzles, and books. And we're willing partners for a little idle conversation if you're inclined. We are country living at its most relaxed and enjoyable. Join us won't you? ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn