Stayed at the October Country Inn while on a bike tour with Bike Vermont. What a sweet couple that own this charming B-n-B. The breakfasts were delicious and generous as were the evening meals. Great location. Right across the street from Long Trail Brewery. Great jump off point for road biking. Close to some great skiing. Edie can point you in the right direction for great rides in the area. I highly recommend that if you stay here with Bike Vermont that you stay an extra night after the tour is finished. It would not be fun to finish a ride, shower and then hit the road home. We loved lingering one more day and heading home on Monday. All in all a great value. Will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the last 40 years October Country Inn can be found alongside this quiet side road near Route 4 about halfway between Woodstock and Killington. We can not be found under listings for Woodstock or Kilington, We are a well kept secret. You get all the advantages these towns have to offer without having to endure what you came to Vermont to escape. Our accommodations include ten guest rooms, large dinning, meeting or game rooms, a spacious living room scattered with overstuffed furniture where, if its cool, a fire always crackles in the fireplace. We have plenty of games, puzzles, and books. And we're willing partners for a little idle conversation if you're inclined. We are country living at its most relaxed and enjoyable. Join us won't you? ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn