“Good food - even better beer!”

Long Trail Brewing Company
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Located on the banks of the Ottauquechee River, our brewery and brew pub offers a seasonally rotating menu featuring locally-sourced ingredients and beer fresh from the source. On tap we have more than a dozen beers including our year-round staples, seasonal selections and limited releases. Look for super-limited, small batch brews from our Farmhouse Ales series brewed in our farmhouse-turned-pilot-brewing facility and exclusively available in our pub & restaurant. When the weather warms up, grab a seat at our riverside deck or dip your toes in the water and go with the flow.
“Good food - even better beer!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Beer was good and food was fresh. Took a bit to get a table and the staff was Ok but hey its Vermont! Location was beautiful.

Snohomish, Washington
“A good example of a brew pub”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Beer was good, food was decent. Good selections of both.

Casual dining with plenty of seating. A few items and beer for sale to take with you.

Nice staff, good service.

We go to a lot of brewpubs around the world - this one works for the beer drinker and the NON beer drinker.

Noank, Connecticut
“Fun and unpretentious”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A fun lunch or early dinner place that is a unique experience. We have eaten here many times. It can be crowded but the wait is part of the experience, so be prepared and chill. Simple food, well prepared and always great popcorn.

Visited June 2013
Freeport, New York
“A MUST TO GO (ASK FOR ROY)”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family has been involved in the restaurant bizz for a long time. On vacation stopped in for lunch. the best food I have had. But what really needs a BIG
COMPLIMENT , is the BEST OUTRAGEOUS FANTASIC WAITER, this is

"ROY" he is a must to have the perfect experience. Will make you feel

unrushed/ comfortable/ like a king//queen. I myself do customer service for 34 years, have written the book for Toyota Customer Service . After this visit I have to
rewrite the book.

“Wow, just Wow!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

First, I must say that I am a fan of Long Trail Brewery and enjoy their many beers. Second, I went after finishing a 14.9 mile hike. That all being said, this place is a must for anyone visiting Vermont!!! I walked in and sat at the bar. I was greeted immediately from Eric, the bartender. He asked for my beer choice and handed me a menu. He greeted me to VT and was so full of suggestions of what to do.

I ordered the VT grass-fed cheeseburger and a side a salad with the brewery's own vinaigrette...my taste buds exploded! The food was incredible and well prepared. The prices so reasonable and truly the entire staff were great!