“A great place for breakfast on Highway 4 in Bridgewater Corners, Vermont.”

Drewski's On The River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: CONTINUING THE TRADITION OF BLANCHE AND BILL'S PANCAKE HOUSE. Located in West Bridgewater Vermont, Drewski's On The River is formerly known as "Blanche and Bill's Pancake House", has been serving the unmistakable and irresistible famous Pancakes and Waffles that has been perfected for more than 40 years. Drewski's On The River,re-opened on May 2016 and is located in West Bridgewater Vermont just few miles from the Killington Ski Resort Skyship Gondola. The owners, Chef Drew and his wife Francine, is continuing to serve the famous pancakes and waffle recipes and will grow the tradition of fine, homemade, fresh and locally sourced food.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A great place for breakfast on Highway 4 in Bridgewater Corners, Vermont.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was returning to Boston after visiting my friends Pam and John in Castleton, Vermont. I had seen Blanche and Bill's Pancake House on my various trips to visit Pam and John and always wanted to stop by and see what they had to offer. On a few occasions it looked as if the restaurant was closed so I did not stop. I actualy had driven past the restaurant but decided to pull a u-turn and give it a try. I am glad I did. I love omelettes and decided to get one of theirs that is called "The Kitchen Sink". Not only did the omelette have everything in it as promised but it was a good size and tasted great. This particular omelette has bacon, ham, sausage, corned beef brisket, onions, peppers, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. The potatoes served with the omelette were good and I always order dry wheat toast.

The service was good. Banche and Bill's is a relatively small restaurant but no doubt does a good business as Killington is not that far away. There may have been 7 tables. Four of them were in use while I was there. I spoke to a couple that was sitting next to me and inquired as to how they liked their breakfast. Both parties said they really had enjoyed what they ordered. I also overheard another table who were also quite pleased with their food. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Sooooo Fresh... I'm glad we sopped in!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

You can taste the homemade goodness here!! Everything we ate was delicious!! Corned beef Hash out of control good, pancakes were the best I'v ever had!!

• Visited August 2013
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“awesome pancakes, must have”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is one of the best place to eat pancakes. great service. We went to eat by surprise just on our way to see fall colors. If you are in area this is must go place for breakfast / brunch.

• Visited September 2013
Noank, Connecticut
“We love it!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always the best breakfasts. good, straightforward breakfast food that is a treat. I am partial to the blueberry waffles, others love the eggs or pancakes. It's all good with a nice family atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Stonington, Connecticut
“Breakfast Time in Vermont!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We try to eat at this place for breakfast at least once during our annual fall trips to Vermont.

Although Blanche & Bill are no longer there and those wonderful RED SOX photos and banners are gone, the food is still hot, homemade and very good. Great waffles, pancakes and eggs! Outstanding and friendly service with reasonable prices. Clean!

• Visited September 2013