We arrived a little late in the evening and had a bit of difficulty seeing the entrance to this lovely spot. But once in, and warmly welcomed by Rhonda, a wonderful weekend began. We stayed in the coach house and were delighted with the room and all the amenities. Clearly someone put a lot of thought to ensure that all needs had been considered. Six others from our extended family also stayed at this Inn as we had all come to Vermont to attend a wedding nearby. We really appreciated having the in-house pub and the very attractive spacious living room - we made great use of both as we caught up on news.
Others have already commented on the gourmet breakfasts ( brunches!) but truly they are deliciously impressive and served with elegance. My husband and I will definitely look for another opportunity to stay here. In fact, I want to see that fabulous Japanese maple in full summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro