My wife and I booked Forty Putney Road from the reviews we saw on Tripadvisor. It did not disappoint. The house has alot of character and charm. It is spotless. Rhonda welcomed us and showed us around the home and showed us to our room and made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door. We had the Mountainview room, the bed was very comfortable and the room was cozy and roomy. The house has a nice big main room on the first floor that has a pool table and a fireplace which is great to relax in. The pub is fun and Rhonda serves beer and wine in the evenings. There is a sunroom on the second floor that is nice to relax in. The grounds will be great in the nice weather, the yard is huge and the views are great. There is a hot tub outside in an enclosed building. The breakfasts were outstanding. The staff is very warm and friendly and very helpful. It is a short walk to downtown Brattleboro. This is a great place to get away and relax. The area has some outstanding scenery. Rhonda and her staff are doing a great job. We have already booked our return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. In-house pub with large selection of local craft beers and wines. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Forty Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast