“Feel'in like one of the locals”
Review of Mocha Joe

Mocha Joe
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you need a little break from walking up and down the hills in the center of town, definitely stop into Mocho Joes - Feels like your in a old friends basement hanging out - the coffee and baked goods are great - the coffee is always delicious and they never ask you to leave - so if that heavy conversation is a two=cupper, don't worry, get a refill and get comfortable - you'll feel like you've lived there your entire life!

There are newer reviews for Mocha Joe

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I went into their Brattleboro shop on Main Street yesterday at about 5:45 pm for a simple cup of coffee. What I got was poor customer service from two snotty young ladies behind the counter and coffee that tasted like it was over roasted (much like Starbucks). I paid $1.75 for my coffee, tasted it and left it on their counter and walked out. I'll never go to one of your stores again, mainly because of the snooty behavior of your employees. When I inquired about the freshness of their coffee they looked at me as if I had two heads and giggled as if the question was odd. They never said thank you and had no other pleasantries except for a crappy attitude. With respect to the coffee, I buy green beans from around the world and roast my own coffee at home so I know what good coffee is and this is not good coffee.

3  Thank bertmerc
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stop in 'most every time we're in Brattleboro. The coffee is excellent. I don't often order pastries, but the times I've tried them they have been delish. Even though there is no shortage of great coffee beans where we live, I frequently bring some espresso home to brew in my Rancilio machine. If you like a traditional coffee house vibe, check this place out!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love this tiny coffee shop and recommend buying a pound of beans to bring home. They have both light and dark roasts for all different coffee drinkers but are not known for the flavored beans. If you love dark roast enjoy. If you love light roast enjoy:)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This little coffee shop is tucked into the basement on the main street in Brattleboro, so it's very convenient; however, the close quarters can make it noisy when there's a crowd. They have board games to keep you entertained, which is cool, and books if you're looking to read while you munch and drink.

Been to Mocha Joe? Share your experiences!