Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Very enjoyable

Reviewed April 13, 2019
weebobbyholmes
via mobile

All reviews sour beers on tap take home great beer sours cans growler bartender kriek ale barrel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hermit Thrush Brewery is a must visit brewery. If you like sour beers then this is the place to go with so many different flavors. We tried a raspberry apple sour and it was fabulous. At first you taste sour apple and then you can definitely taste the raspberries. We only stopped by to taste a couple of the beers and didn't have time to order anything on the menu. The staff was very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

If you enjoy sours and IPA's this may be your place - not mine. From what I saw, I would recommend elsewhere to eat. I feel I am being generous with 3 stars.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

If you love sour beer or grilled cheese this is a must visit place. My wife and I stopped on a Friday evening around 8 p.m. and tied 11 beers (2oz flight size) before picking the one that we likes the most and ordering the full size. the bartender was super nice and helpful and explain the whole process and also made recommendations of other places to visit while we were in the area.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Had Stickney Kreik Ale and a sandwich.Both were delicious. Staff were very nice and more than willing to chat. Very well thoght out and laid out bar.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

I buy Hermit Thrush sours at my local shop all the time so this first visit was cool. It's a neat little store front with canned beers to buy, growlers to go, and merchandise for sale in addition to offering tastings and flights. Ben was nice and knowledgeable and the selection of different sours he had on tap was really impressive, including a stout which was surprisingly good. We were there on a Sunday so parking in the lot just up the street was free (yes!!) and wicked convenient.

Date of experience: March 2019