“If I could give this 0 stars I would”

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sudbury, Massachusetts
“If I could give this 0 stars I would”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We ate here for dinner after we pulled off Route 91 in a storm to stay at the Hampton Inn down the road. It was pouring, we were tired, it was dinner time and we didn't want to drive far so it seemed like our choices were Friendly's or 99 restaurant. We should have gone to Friendly's! I ordered a chicken dish that had some tomatoes and three asparagus spears on it. It said on the menu it came with two sides - pick one potato side and one veg. side. When the meal came, the waitress said the chef said it had vegetables on it so I don't get a vegetable side. I wasn't going to push the point, but that seemed really wrong. The chicken tasted like rubber - truly. I am not the most picky eater, but if I hadn't been starving I wouldn't have eaten even the half of the meal that I did. I would never ever eat at any 99 restaurant again. The first restaurant I've ever eaten at that I felt I should have gotten my money back...

1 Thank Amy H

San Diego, California
“Love this place, all 100 of them”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

99 is a great dependable place. We've visited several in Mass. and N,H. This was my first visit to the restaurant in Brattleboro.

Very friendly staff. I was there on a Wed. night, the place wasn't busy and the service was perfect.

Before you're really seated, the wait staff brings a bowl of popcorn. I ordered beef tips, the best dish in the world. The potato sides are terrific. Perfect casual restaurant with outstanding food and service.

Lexington, South Carolina
“average food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

i had the chicken wrap with fries and it was okay, nothing special. the rest of my party had burgers, wraps and salads. the general thought was that everything was okay and average. the highlight was that kids eat free if the red sox won the day before.

do not go out of your way to here.

Monroe, Connecticut
“Great Hot Lobster Roll”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Nice place right near Hampton Inn in Brattleboro, VT. I had the hot lobster roll, fries and cole slaw and my husband had steak, mashed potatoes and veggie. Clean, friendly waitress and food was delicious. One of the best lobster rolls I have had

Visited July 2013
Sparta, New Jersey, United States
“Great American food for families”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had prime rib and a fried fish platter. Both we excellent. Their potato skins were crispy and the salad was fresh. They have mini dessert choices so you can enjoy even if you think you can't fit anything else. Try them. We'd come back again!

• Visited July 2013