Tripadvisor
Brattleboro
All reviews cookies complimentary breakfast nice hotel pool and hot tub business trip oatmeal would stay here again comfortable beds mount snow front desk staff coffee and tea sausage the breakfast area parking lot new england inns ski
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel does everything wrong. I wasn’t offered any water or welcome bag during checkin.

I asked for a 2pm checkout and was denied. The manager stated they can only extend to one. I advised that I’m a diamond member and asked if they can utilize empowerment to allow me the extra hour stay and was denied. I asked if the hotel will be at full capacity the following night and after a pause, she said yes.

I asked that her manager call me which she agreed and I never received a callback. I ended up booking another stay across the street and their parking lot was empty all night. Therefore the hotel wasn’t booked to full capacity as the manager stated. I also checked online of I can book a room and their was availability. I have a team of 10 members and we will be doing work in the area for a month. I came in to find a hotel and accommodations for all and this is Definitely not the place. I’m sure the so called manager knows how to win and lose business and most of all, break the trust between customers and the hotel.

The manager should also worry about the hotel and the appearance as the gym was dirty and the bottle dispensers were empty in the workout room. A lot to desire.

I would like to follow with the owner.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Traci-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Wally Z,

Thank you for your review. We're terribly sorry we were not able to accommodate your travel needs as requested this time around. It is always our goal to provide a fulfilling and rewarding stay for each and every guest, and while we do our best to meet every request, there are those time we fall shy of the mark. Again, we hope you accept our deepest apologies we could not deliver a wholly rewarding experience during your recent stay. Should you ever travel through our area again, we sincerely hope you will allow us the chance to provide you with the full extent of our hospitality.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Other then noise from road in front of hotel and noisy children next door, the
experience was very good. No fault to the hotel because I should have specified a room away from the street and in a quite area. Breakfast was fantastic with many options available. Convienant to restaurants and things to do and see. Check out covered bridges, brewery with free samples and cheese factory also with free samples! I would stay here again gladly.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

You don’t expect the type of employee engagement from a chain hotel that I enjoyed at the Bboro Hampton Inn! Every single person I encountered during a multi-day stay could not do enough to assure our confort. Attending a friend post major surgery wasn’t expected to feel like a vacation, but the consideration of the staff here made us feel like treasured guests on a happy cruise!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Super friendly staff, rooms are always clean, breakfast always includes real eggs, meat, fruit, etc. Fresh coffee or hot water for tea or hot chocolate available all day along with cookies. Have never had any problems with our stays here.

Date of stay: December 2019
JBelair, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn of Brattleboro and for taking your time to fill in our survey. Your responses assist our team in assuring that each guest stay is a perfect 10!

Our goal is to make sure your stay is a great one. Please, feel free at anytime to let the, Guest Assistant staff at the desk or any manager, know if there is anything that we can do to make your stay better.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The hotel is close to Mount Snow with a beautiful scenic drive to the mountain. The breakfast oatmeal is perfect and the smoothies are delicious. The other breakfast foods are a wide variety of baked goods and pre-packaged foods like eggs, omelets, and meats. Kids loved the waffle iron and there are two flavors of waffle mix with toppings. Afternoon cookies and tea/coffee/hot cocoa were always available and many days we came home to a crock of soup. Our room was always very clean and the staff is very kind. Kids played in the pool every night. A great family getaway!

Date of stay: December 2019