“Enjoyable Stay”

Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the facility and accomodations in Brattleboro. The room was very high-end. Furniture was topnotch, the flat screen TV was high density, the bed coverings were super and the room temperature was great. I slept very comfortably and found the room quiet and pleasantly decorated. I would come back again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jolene B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with us in Brattleboro, VT and sharing your feedback.
Our team really appreciates your kind words and is extremely pleased your stay was so enjoyable.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had booked the Hampton Inn several months in advance. We were in Keene for the Pumpkin Festival and visit our Grandaughter at Keene State. Around 8:30 P. M. as we were headed to the hotel, was informed they had overbooked and we were sent to a different location. We had called at 6:00 to inform hotel we would be checking in late. The told us don't worry your reservation is holding your room. See you when you get here. We have used Hampton Inn many times in the past and one of the biggest reason we would be willing to drive 45 minutes for this hotel. I will rethink were we stay in the future.

Room Tip: Be careful about what time you check in. Otherwise your room might not be there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kenneth D
Reviewed October 29, 2013

A very nice hotel with the same fine standards of any of the Hampton properties. Nice big free breakfast, free internet, very friendly and helpful staff and a well appointed clean room.
The location is great. Near restaurants and shopping. We were able to get to downtown easily and over to Keene, NH within 20 minutes.
We will be back again next year for sure!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

overall ok, hotel was full and very noisy wireless internet poor some cleanliness issues i would not recommend this hotel to family or friends this was by far my worst Hilton experience but still better than most other comparable chains.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Thank Martin W. K
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice large rooms, very quiet. We spent several days here and the stay was most pleasant. The staff was friendly, but not warm and engaging. The dining area was a bit cramped and noisy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. No complaints and no outstanding moments.

Room Tip: Room 403 large and quiet
1  Thank Emil F
Reviewed October 17, 2013

this is one of the best places to stay while traveling. very confortable and the staff is #1 in customer service. it is close to the interstate and close to resturants and other attractions. recommend this location for families with small children or just a very nice place to rest.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I were in Brattleboro for a friend's wedding. We decided to make a weekend out of it and to enjoy Vermont in the autumn.

I found availability through Orbitz which indicated the Hampton Inn had a King Jacuzzi Suite available. I booked this a month and half before our trip. We chose the Hampton Inn because we had good luck with them in the past and I generally trust the Hilton brand to deliver great service and quality accommodations.

When we arrived we were given a room with 2 double beds and no Jacuzzi. I asked the clerk if they could fix this and showed her my reservation and she told me that they could not honor special requests from thrid parties and that I had received the room that I booked. When I pointed out the Orbitz reservation indicated a Jacuzzi and a King bed. She told me that because I booked through Orbitz that they did not need to honor that reservation. The clerk was quite rude from the very start of our exchange.

At this point I asked her to refund me the difference in price between the room they gave me versus the one I had paid for up front through Orbitz. The clerk refused and told me that I had paid Orbitz and not Hampton and that they could not refund me any money and that next time I should not use a third party to book a room because "this happens all the time".

I asked to speak with a manager but one was not available. I asked if the clerk could call her manager. The clerk went out back and returned a few moments later indicating that the manager said there was nothing they could do.

At this point I would have been ok with them simply refunding me the difference in price but each possible solution was shot down by the clerk and I ultimately canceled my reservation and chose to drive home to Connecticut after the wedding rather than continue to endure the rude and inconsiderate service at this hotel.

I must note that I travel for business pretty often and that I book air and hotel through "third parties" such as Orbitz all the time and never have issues with the reservations. I was flat out amazed that this happened and that the hotel was unwilling to do anything to make the situation better.

I will never stay at another Hampton Inn due to this experience.

Room Tip: Very indifferent and downright rude service
7  Thank THEPZS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
1 mi away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Brattleboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Keene Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Brattleboro? Share your experiences!