“Panda North”
Review of Panda North

Panda North
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I found Panda North to be underwhelming, uninspired Chinese food. Also, the setting was a bit drab, especially the room we sat in. I do not plan to return there.

1  Thank JoanBlousteinHoffman

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Having enjoyed Chinese and Japanese cuisine in many major cities, Brattleboro's Panda North is far superior to many of the best in Chinatown! While the restaurant exterior may be off putting to some, inside you will find a modern, though small sushi bar, tables set with clean, pressed white linens and a pleasant ambiance. The service is prompt, attentive and efficient. The drinks are strong and the food outstanding. We have become regulars and in 10 years have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend Panda North!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife & I stopped for lunch after the locals spoke highly of their food. We were not disappointed. The shrimp lomein and pork fried rice were just delicious. I personally think their hot & sour soup is one of the best on the planet. A must visit if you have a hankering for Chinese.

1  Thank Rikbo
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had dinner at this restaraunt after waiting for seating. The service was pretty slow and our waiter was not attentive at all. Everything we ordered we had to wait for and the portions received were inadequate for a chinese restaruant. We would not recommend this restaraunt.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have been driving by this place for years and never stopped in until now. They have the best Chinese food in the area. Enjoyed the appetizers and some main dishes. Doesn't look like much on the outside, but it is worth stopping.

1  Thank AMG955