“Happy Chinese dining in VT”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panda North

Panda North
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Rochester, New York
“Happy Chinese dining in VT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Once or twice a year over the past ten years, I eat at Panda North on the way between New England and New York. I have always been pleased here. The menu has a broad choice of Chinese and Japanese offerings, the food is tasty - if less spicy than promised, the service is attentive and the overall mood of diners and staff is happy. I look forward to Panda North, I enjoy eating there, and it leaves me satisfied, grateful and cheerful afterwards. Few other restaurants - including those that are far less affordable - have that effect on me.

Visited August 2012

Uranium City, Canada
“Service! Quality ! Flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

As soon as you are seated , your given Water, and some lovely crisps , in a sweet dipping sauce, next your meal arrives, bam..the flavor, and the portion size. This doesn t look like much from the outside, but when your inside, your treated like a million bucks.
Best Chinese food I have ever had, and I have been here 25 times.

Visited July 2012
“Five-Star Restaurant in the Mountian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This place is nice to bring people to enjoy a meal! The restaurant makes a welcome feeling the moment you walked you. The menu provides wide selections for choice. My server was very sweet and he was very careful helping me make my order after I told him that I have some food allergy issue. The food was the best Chinese that I've ever had; the color, smell, taste, and the afterward feeling was great :-) And the price was not expensive at all. Certainly, I would come back for more the next time that I'm in the area!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just curious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I was just curious about the reviewer on July 14, 2012. For "not very good" review!
Why would you copy and paste your exact same review from aug 14, 2010. As "disappointing" on subject!
Did you actually own an asian restaurant in Brattleboro and you use this method to put down your competitor? If that is the case then that is very low on what you are trying to do here! This website should be value for everyone who wants to look for actual advises or opinions for users and viewers. Regardless my own opinion on this restaurant, I think you should respect all the viewers on this site, and when say respect, you should not faults informations because I do not believed the same treatment has happened to you during this two years. So please take down your copy and paste stuff out of here and have the right attitude when you use this site!

1 Thank Abcdefoodlover
Keene, New Hampshire
“Fantastic menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great service, and extremely fresh and nicely prepared and presented food. the best place in the area for this type of food...great drinks and prices too

Visited March 2012