“FOOD QUALITY HAS GONE DOWNHILL”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #64 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Dover, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,159 helpful votes
“FOOD QUALITY HAS GONE DOWNHILL”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

While waiting for my room at the Super 8 next door to be made up, I had a light supper here. It turned out to be lighter than intended.

I got a hamburger deluxe and small fries. The fries had all black and brown spots on them. I asked what that was. The counter gal said, “That’s skin on the potato. That’s the way our fries come now.” Then, she went over to the next person.

The fries were DISGUSTING to look at. As I ate, I picked though them and removed the discolored parts. It got to a point where I just couldn’t face that black stuff anymore.

NO MORE WENDY’S FRENCH FRIES FOR ME! I've since had McDonald's French fries. Theirs have no brown or black spots. There's a big difference in QUALITY here!

I ALSO RATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AS L-O-U-S-Y!

The hamburger was good.

If you found this review helpful, kindly click YES below.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Maurene_K

Brattleboro, Vermont
“Best soggy chili fries covered in yellow slime.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Where else can you get chili "cheese" fries covered in yellow slime, so soggy that you can drink your left overs? No where. Wendy's is it!

Visited February 2014