“Great pizza”
Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Thin Crust Pizzeria has some of the BEST pizza I've ever had. Their customer service is impeccable. I have two complaints, however: 1) they advertise delivery but every time I've called for it, I'm told they don't have it yet. 2) They are incredibly slow. Twice I've called about 25 minutes before I have gotten there only to have to wait another 15 - 20 minutes. If you don't mind the wait, it is definitely a place to try. The people are really nice and the food is terrific.

1  Thank Kristen563

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Finally - an NY/Italian style pizza place in the Brattleobor area! Love their crust - crispy without being crunchy! Their sauce is also very nice, not too sweet and with just a little bit of spice. It's my go-to pizza place in town!!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

My daughter had her wedding in Brattleboro and ordered nine pizzas from Thin Crust Pizzeria for the rehearsal party. It was THE BEST pizza I have ever eaten. I'm a Hawaiian pizza fan and Thin Crust's Hawaiian was to die for. The crust was excellent and the topping was absolutely delicious. I thought she had ordered way too much pizza for the party but it all got eaten. No wonder!

1  Thank Jim T
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We were traveling up I-91 and decided to give this place a try. GREAT CHOICE. The pizza was excellent - crispy, textured crust and just the right balance of sauce and toppings (ham and pineapplie - delicious). The salad was very fresh and the homemade house balsamic dressing had a tasty, full-bodied flavor. Unfortuntely, they were already sold-out of the wings so we weren't able to try them. Don't let the decor fool you as it's on the basic side, but the food and service were terrific.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very good Pizza for being so far from NYC! I was very pleasantly surprised by the great taste and quality. It's also drive through! So awesome!

1  Thank RJKaps