“Best pizza in New England”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Los Angeles, California
“Best pizza in New England”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been living in California for a long time now, but I nevertheless still remember what good pizza tastes like--and my experience with Thin Crust Pizzeria made me want to abandon the 362 days of SoCal sunshine just to get back to the land of good pizza, especially if I could order from the guys at Thin Crust. My family and I ordered two large pies, one for the vegetarians and one for the carnivores, and between the four of us I think there were only two slices left at the end of the meal. Even my mom, who usually leaves her crusts, was a member of the Clean Plate Club. I will definitely be going back to Thin Crust Pizzeria next time I'm in Brattleboro.

• Visited July 2014

“Superior Customer Service & Fresh Product”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Keen eye for making the customer comfortable & welcome.
The dough ball was fresh & tossed as we waited. Superior toppings & Fresh cheese. (5 cheese Vermonter & Hawaiian) We will be passing again going south & returning next summer. Thank you Thin Crust Pizza for welcoming road weary travelers like long, lost family.

Simsbury, Connecticut
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We happened upon this pizzeria while driving down Route 5 on vacation. The crust was really good with just the right combination of chewiness & crunchiness. Something unique was that the roll of crust around the border was minimal, so you're not eating "half pizza and half bread". The cheese was of good quality, and the sauce was tasty with bursts of garlic flavor (or maybe the garlic was part of the mushroom topping?). The staff was warm and friendly, and the service was quick. It's only a minute or two off of I91 Exit 3. We'll be back soon!

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Non-NY Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

It is not easy to find a delicious pizzeria outside of NY--I'm sure they exist, but they are far and few. We happened upon one in, of all places, Brattleboro, VT where "Dan the Man", our chef and server created a simple yet delicious pizza. Ordered off the menu with an additional gorgonzola topping--the crust was perfect, the sauce was just the right amount and it was cooked perfectly. If ever traveling on 91 its worth the short stop off the exit if you are craving a slice. They offer 3 different size pies to choose from at reasonable prices. Go Dan!!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent Pizza - Nice People!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just happened upon Thin Crust Pizzeria after a long day touring VT and was pleasantly surprised! One of the VERY best thin crust pizza's I've had - The Godfather. Thanks to the owner I came home with my leftovers and a HUGE calzone for tomorrow. Great pizzeria and nice people. I'll be back!

• Visited June 2014