“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza ever! I enjoyed the Hawaiian and my husband said The Godfather was the best. If you know about Colony Grill you definitely want to try Thin Crust Pizzeria. The owner Mike was very kind, friendly, and generous. He even makes his own gluten free pizza. The bathroom was clean!

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Add this place to your favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent pizza! I loved their Godfather pizza. We chose this restaurant on our way home to CT from our family ski vacation in VT. It was the perfect way to end our vacation. We will definitely be back.

“Great pizza and grinders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I wish I could give the service 6 stars!!! I lived the eggplant grinder and the Godfather pizza was great! We are fussy about our pizza and were very pressed. Great stop traveling through Vermont. Very clean too!

• Visited March 2014
Brattleboro, Vermont
“Great pizza in a town that is overrun with Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

A few Monday nights ago, I was exhausted from working straight through the weekend. I wanted a treat for dinner with my husband. I remembered having Thin Crust Pizzeria when the donated to the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake last year. I wanted to support a business that supports the youth in our community. I am glad I took this opportunity.

Great pizza, great thin crust pizza and supporting a local non-chain business. Pizza in Brattleboro has no flavor! This pizza had good flavor, lots of good ingredients and was yummy. Folks running the place were very nice also.

Looking for Pizza that has flavor, go here!

• Visited February 2014
Putney, Vermont
“oh so tasty. oh so thin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This pizza is so great and the owners are really friendly. I heard they had a bit of a rocky start from friends but any kinks they may have had have been ironed out into a deliciously paper thin crust pizza with really fresh toppings. Their drive through is really convenient and I love that their lunch deal includes a salad (with surprisingly delicious dressing!) instead of fries or something less healthy. Their booths are really big with beautiful wood slab tables. Other than that, the interior design isn't all that impressive but youre not going for the decor. You're going for truly the BEST pizza in Brattleboro. Fireworks in Brattleboro has maybe more inventive pizzas but is always ALWAYS overly salty to the point of being inedible at times. Thin Crust Pizzaria is super tasty and super friendly. They have gluten free pizza crusts too! The only thing I'd change is to add a few things to the menu. Artichokes maybe or a smoked cheese or feta.

• Visited March 2014