“Great pizza in a town that is overrun with Pizza”
Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Brattleboro, Vermont
“Great pizza in a town that is overrun with Pizza”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

A few Monday nights ago, I was exhausted from working straight through the weekend. I wanted a treat for dinner with my husband. I remembered having Thin Crust Pizzeria when the donated to the Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake last year. I wanted to support a business that supports the youth in our community. I am glad I took this opportunity.

Great pizza, great thin crust pizza and supporting a local non-chain business. Pizza in Brattleboro has no flavor! This pizza had good flavor, lots of good ingredients and was yummy. Folks running the place were very nice also.

Looking for Pizza that has flavor, go here!

• Visited February 2014

Putney, Vermont
“oh so tasty. oh so thin!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This pizza is so great and the owners are really friendly. I heard they had a bit of a rocky start from friends but any kinks they may have had have been ironed out into a deliciously paper thin crust pizza with really fresh toppings. Their drive through is really convenient and I love that their lunch deal includes a salad (with surprisingly delicious dressing!) instead of fries or something less healthy. Their booths are really big with beautiful wood slab tables. Other than that, the interior design isn't all that impressive but youre not going for the decor. You're going for truly the BEST pizza in Brattleboro. Fireworks in Brattleboro has maybe more inventive pizzas but is always ALWAYS overly salty to the point of being inedible at times. Thin Crust Pizzaria is super tasty and super friendly. They have gluten free pizza crusts too! The only thing I'd change is to add a few things to the menu. Artichokes maybe or a smoked cheese or feta.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Casey M
Brattleboro, Vermont
“great thin crust pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

located in the hannafords plaza..great to order,do your shopping and pick up your pizza..they have many great toppings to choose from but the best part is the thin crust..it is paper thin which is light and crispy..have been there 4 or 5 times and has always been great they also have a drive thru which is handy

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free and loving it!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

It's always hard to move to a new state, but it's even harder to find a good gluten free pizza in a new place. I feel so lucky to have found one in Thin Crust Pizza. You can tell that a lot of time and care went into the crust recipe. It's crispy on the outside, chewey on the inside and the toppings, my faves spinach, mushrooms and hot sausage, make it my perfect pizza. Thanks Thin Crust Pizza.

Visited March 2014
Putney, Vermont
“Can't get it quite right”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Tried pizza twice and just couldn't understand what people thought was so great. The first time they didn't cook pizza to order and the second time they didn't either. One thing that really bothered me was that they tried to re-cook the pizza and pawed it all over with their bare hands on the crust (no gloves after touching other things!). They didn't seem to know what they were doing. I couldn't bring myself to tell them to keep the pizza after that and avoided eating the crust. The salad was average. Needless to say I won't go back and give it another try, which is too bad because this town needs a good pizza joint. I hope they have improved their pizza skills and practices as they seem like nice people and everyone deserves a chance.

• Visited August 2013