“Good pizza (for Brattleboro)”
Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Brattleboro
“Good pizza (for Brattleboro)”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

One thing I've always felt Brattleboro needed since I moved here, was a good pizza place. We have a ton of pizza places, but nothing above average. My co-workers and I tried Crust Pizzeria last week for lunch, and we all liked it. Cheese slices were $1.75, slices with topping were $2.00, which is good. The crust was thin, crispy, cooked all the way through, and it wasn't greasy. Just the right amount of sauce, and good cheese. Was it elite? No, but it's the best I've had around here, so I'm glad they opened.

Visited October 2013

Brattleboro, Vermont
“Best Pizza in Brattleboro, VT and Gluten Free offering”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Today was the first time I had the opportunity to try the Thin Crust.Pizzeria.
What a wonderful surprise! They had Gluten Free Pizza as an option. My grandson and I went in for lunch.They gave him some dough and let him make the crust. He had a blast. What I couldn't believe was the option of Gluten Free Pizza. Most restaurants buy a frozen shell and add the toppings. This place makes it from scratch. I don't have an issue with Gluten, but my adult daughter has celiac's. When she comes for a visit our option for pizza is usually a frozen GF pizza. I know how hard it is to make the GF pizza dough. After a bunch of questions in how it is prepared, separation of ingredients etc. I decided to give a try. It was excellent! I had the GF pizza and my Grandson had his. I even had a slice of my Grandson and this is by far, the pizza in Brattleboro. Great sauce, great cheese and the dough wasn't salty.NY Styled, thin crust pizza with a Gluten Free Option. Worth the trip. Hum, I wonder they could make make a calzone out of the GF dough!

• Visited October 2013
South Londonderry, Vermont, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Finally stopped for pizza, bummed i hadnt gone in sooner. Pizza was so good....thin crust that was actually crispy and not flimsy and soggy! I will be coming back! prices are awesome as well.

2 Thank Heather C
Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza at the bank”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This pizza shop opened up in what used to be a bank in the Hannaford's parking lot in Brattleboro. It's an ususual location, but what could be more fun than getting drive through pizza slices from the old bank window? The pizza is the best in Brattleboro and the staff is amazing. My girls do gymnastics nearby and we often come here for slices after practice. The food is consistently yummy. Try it!

1 Thank putneyvermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will return!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere, super friendly staff and delicious food! Their portions are very generous. The pizza especially is great! We will definitely be back soon! :)

1 Thank ForeverYours0915