I stayed here a couple of nights to have a quiet getaway weekend. I can't speak more highly of my experience. It IS a motel. So if you are expecting a hotel experience - this is not that. That being said however, I would easily choose this place over the downtown hotel. I had a King Suite room. It was spacious, comfortable, and clean. It had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. The place is totally pet friendly. The staff is quite nice and accommodating. There is also a detached indoor, heated pool; an outdoor hot tub; and in the locker rooms are each a sauna and a steam room. They are all very well maintained. There are also a few cardio exercise machines. I would definitely recommend this place. It's a 2 minute drive into the center of town, and 20 minutes from Keene. Also, the restaurant - Tavern - was quite good and I would recommend eating there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Motel & Spa is located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Our rooms range from standard to executive suites and offer FREE wireless internet, air-conditioning, cable TV with HBO and free continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Colonial Motel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Motel And Spa
- Colonial Hotel Brattleboro
- Colonial Motel Brattleboro