“Quaint gem”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
WESTBROOK
“Quaint gem”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of nights to have a quiet getaway weekend. I can't speak more highly of my experience. It IS a motel. So if you are expecting a hotel experience - this is not that. That being said however, I would easily choose this place over the downtown hotel. I had a King Suite room. It was spacious, comfortable, and clean. It had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. The place is totally pet friendly. The staff is quite nice and accommodating. There is also a detached indoor, heated pool; an outdoor hot tub; and in the locker rooms are each a sauna and a steam room. They are all very well maintained. There are also a few cardio exercise machines. I would definitely recommend this place. It's a 2 minute drive into the center of town, and 20 minutes from Keene. Also, the restaurant - Tavern - was quite good and I would recommend eating there.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank JS D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Manchester, Vermont
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I did not feel welcome during the check in process and when I left in the morning there was a sign on the desk saying "Be right back, please wait." I waited a few minutes but finally just reached over and put the keys on the desk and left because I needed to get on the road. The room was large but everything was unplugged, and some of the outlets did not work. I had to try three outlets to find one where I could charge my phone. My one request at the front desk when checking in was for a vending machine where I could purchase bottled water, but when I found the vending area, the water was "sold out." I gave a rating of 2 simply because the Tavern Restaurant was excellent -- great service and great food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Merlyn M

Travelers are raving about these Brattleboro hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Brattleboro
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel...
#2 of 2 in West Chesterfield

Been to Colonial Motel & Spa? Share your experiences!