“Nice dinner spot on the river” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Marina

The Marina
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Marina offers fresh seafood, steaks, burgers, salads, a wide variety of vegetarian options, a kid's menu, homemade desserts, a full bar (with a great selection of local beer), beautiful waterside dining, amazing sunsets... And much more!
“Nice dinner spot on the river”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had dinner one evening when visiting Putney. We drove down to Brattleboro and found The Marina. With a window view on the river at sunset, the ambiance was romantic. The cocktails were well made and generous. Dinner was very good. Recommended.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tcflier

6 webb terrace
“beautiful renovation , stunning setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ate at the marina today and enjoyed the most breathtaking views of the Ct River and the foliage. THe new marina has such a cozy vibe with its waterfront indoor outdoor look. Its not gourmet dining but just really tasty food well prepared at reasonable prices. We had very attentive personal service.

Baldwinsville, New York
“Great Food, Great Service, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I travel 3-5 days per week, and was recently in Brattleboro, VT. Since it was my birthday I figured I owed it to myself to have a nice dinner. The Marina was recommended, and after dining there, I can see why. The food was outstanding, cooked to perfection. The wait staff was very personable, and made sure I was taken care of. If you want some solitude I recommend going upstairs, where you can watch the kayakers gliding by. High vaulted ceilings, low light, and quiet enough so you can converse without raising your voice. I liked that! Prices were typical of what you would expect for an upscale restaurant, but the quality of the food and the service more than make up for any quibbling over nickles and dimes. The Marina is now on my preferred list of dining establishments, and there's no where else I would go when in Brattleboro, VT. Highly recommended!.

Visited October 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Deck, Deck, Deck! ---> I'll be back with the Sun next time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

~~~
We loved this restaurant, if only it would stop raining in Vermont! The Marina is an attractive semi-hip very pleasant place. We had a great waiter who knew the menu inside and out. We were in a party of seven, all were very happy. Our orders were all over the place, from Lobster to Hamburger and all were happy.

The Marina has a awesome waterfront deck, perfect for boaters and sun worshipers.

I know I'll be back, this is our kind of place and if the sun ever comes out in New England we will be here again, we love the place!

Southwick
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant with an assortment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

The menu at this restaurant has a great assortment to choose from. I had the lobster and scallop pie and my husband had the fried scallops. They were both fantastic. Service was terrific and we enjoyed the window seat overlooking the river at sunset. We shared a slice of maple walnut pie with vanilla ice cream that was awesome! We will always visit this restaurant when we travel north.