Hotel No 7 on our 24 day road trip to Florida via New England. Booked this hotel at last minute because we were not sure where we would be on our last night in New England. Got totally lost trying to find hotel, directions on website not quite adequate. However, nice room, clean and tidy, pleasant reception staff and good breakfast. Plenty of parking and very convenient position on highway for driving to Deerfield. Free wi fi. Nice restaurant at the Marina down the road Would stay here again and can recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro is ' All of Vermont and close to home.' We are conveniently located near five major ski areas such as Mount Snow, canoeing, kayaking and antique shops and the new Grafton Cheese Factory. At the end of the day come back and relax in one of our up to date rooms. We offer rooms with two queen beds or one king bed. Maybe a room with a private Jacuzzi is what your looking for or maybe a family suite is for you. Sit back watch a movie on our new flat screen TVs. All rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves. Remember to enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a great selection of hot and cold breakfast items. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Brattleboro, VT and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Brattleboro