2 weeks ago we stayed here for a ski weekend. They take one-night reservations , so we saved alot of $. Everything was spotless from the parking lot to our room. Pool and hot tub were a welcome bonus! The mattresses were wonderful, a roomy bathroom, fridge and flat screen tv in room. Even the complimentary breakfast was tolerable, but nothing made to order. The hotel is set back from the road, it was very quiet. We would stay here again. Good restaurant at the Colonial Inn across the main road and a grocery store across from them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro is ' All of Vermont and close to home.' We are conveniently located near five major ski areas such as Mount Snow, canoeing, kayaking and antique shops and the new Grafton Cheese Factory. At the end of the day come back and relax in one of our up to date rooms. We offer rooms with two queen beds or one king bed. Maybe a room with a private Jacuzzi is what your looking for or maybe a family suite is for you. Sit back watch a movie on our new flat screen TVs. All rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves. Remember to enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a great selection of hot and cold breakfast items. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Brattleboro, VT and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Express Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Brattleboro