Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Black Mountain Inn(Brattleboro)
Motel 6 Brattleboro(Brattleboro)
Quality Inn(Brattleboro)
Latchis Hotel(Brattleboro)
Chesterfield Inn(West Chesterfield)
View Hotel
All reviewspancake machinefamily suitecinnamon rollsyogurtcomfortable hotelsofa bedspent one night hereski tripwould stay here againthe breakfast areabreakfast attendantfront desk staffnice roomsausagefree breakfastindoor poolroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2007

Smart hotel, had a feeling of being new. Decent sized rooms with everything working. We stayed as a family of 4 in two double beds and a sofa bed. Close to Interstate but without any intrusive noise. Would have rated excellent but no internet available for the whole of our stay. Breakfast usual basic offering. For UK visitors like us you need to be aware that this is a match for UK Hilton brand rather than UK HI Expresses.

• Stayed: August 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Zubat
Reviewed August 22, 2007

In the area to go to a family reunion/birthday party in West Swanzey NH. I booked the room as a rewards nights(2 night stay).

Nice newish building. The AC or something was a little loud outside the room I occupied but otherwise a nice room, lousy cable reception. Breakfast buffett was your typical HI fare, edible but just. Great location, just off the highway and just over the boarder from NH. One piece of advise, when leaving cut through the strip mall and exit at the light if going north.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Brattleboro from May 11-May 13. I booked the room directly through the hotel and because of my Gold Ambassador status, I was upgraded to a Queen Jacuzzi room. When we arrived at the hotel everything was ready for our check in. The hotel is right off of the highway and brand new. The hotel is immaculate. The rooms are spacious and impeccibly clean. We had a large bathroom, spacious bedroom and a huge jacuzzi in the room. In the moring there is a breakfast bar which serves a wonderful continental breakfast. We did not have a chance to check out the pool area, but from what I saw it looked lovely. Check out was a breeze! This is a wonderful hotel. Everything is great even down to the sheets and pillows which lend to a great nights sleep!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank NGC1718
Reviewed April 22, 2007

My husband and three children (2, 12 & 14) stayed for a week in a king suite while in town visiting family. Overall, I had too many issues to be impressed with the hotel. We checked in mid-day and the checked in was very quick, the staff very courteous. Our room however was 85 degrees when we walked in. The air system was difficult to control and made the room very uncomfortable for most of the stay. In order to cool the room, the temperature had to be set at 68 degrees - the air would not come on above that. When the air blew, it put an icy chill in the air but did little to cool the room overall. Not once in fact did it drop below 75 degrees in the room. The two queen-sized beds were in good shape and the linens more than adequate. We used the sofa sleeper which was in terrible shape. My 14 year old son would nearly touch the floor in the middle when laying on it. I asked if they had another room we could use and was even willing to ungrade to the best suite in the hotel but they had no availabilities. The room was very clean as was the relatively spacious bathroom. This room had a fridge and microwave which was a nice convenience although the fridge smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. The breakfast area is spacious though the food choices seemed rather slim and varied very little. There are no vending machines on site though there is a very small store where you can purchase snack type items. I would probably stay here in a pinch but doubt I would volunteer if I had other options.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank TouristOhio
Reviewed February 9, 2007

Stayed at Holiday Inn Express in Brattleboro for 4 night stay Jan 2007. Previous tripadvisor reviews very accurate. 24 hour/day availability of computer with Internet for free, for guest use near lobby. Great pool and hot tub. Great breakfast included in large meeting room. USA Today provided for free. Friendly and helpful staff. Can't think of anything I'd change. Make reservation via calling hotel front desk to request AAA rate, other nonadvertised discounts. Many travel websites listed hotel as requiring nonrefundable reservation, which front desk at hotel does not require when make reservation with them directly.

5  Thank Robo53