“Lunchtime Sandwiches on Great Bread”

Amy's Bakery Arts Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Brattleboro
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: wonderful breads, croissants, sweets, etc. Excellent lunch menu: sandwiches, soups, good coffee, tea. Small seating area overlooking CT River. Should be listed with you.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Amy's never fails to satisfy w one of their signature sandwiches on great bakery breads. We had the chicken on country white w Vermont cheddar, smoked bacon, cranberry chutney, avocado slices and fresh leaf lettuce. The only thing we miss is our favorite turkey sandwich which is no longer on the menu. Seating in the front window, on the sidewalk but best is in the back overlooking the Connecticut River.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Great salads... Dropped in while visiting the shops and were pleasantly surprised with quality of the food!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great place for lunch-seats out front on the sidewalk, lovely room overlooking the river out back...salads, sandwiches, and cakes/cookies/sweets which may be illegal in some jurisdictions they are so good....

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Not much to say about this place. My girlfriend and I wanted to go to a little place for a quick breakfast before we walked around Brattleboro, and decided on Amy's Bakery. There wasn't a large selection for breakfast, but we each had a keesh. It wasn't anything to write home about, but the staff was very nice, and the view in the back was fantastic.

I would come back again if I was in the area.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My friends and I stopped in at Amy's Bakery Arts Cafe because we were passing through Brattleboro and I was getting a little "rumbly in my tummbly" We were just looking for a quick bite and ended up with so much more! There were a goodly number of salads and sandwiches on the chalkboard menu, plus 2 homemade "soups of the day". The deli sandwiches, both hot and cold, that we ordered were delicious, served on artisan bread that was freshly baked. The homemade ham and bean soup was so thick that it was almost like a stew.Yum! The cozy cafe section overlooks the river and is a lovely spot to enjoy your hearty lunch. Although we were full to the brim when we finished our meal, there was no resisting the baked goods. They don't call it Amy's Bakery Arts Cafe for nothing and we all bought eclairs for later. Add to the above a friendly staff and there really is no reason not to stop in the next time you are in the area.