“Great all around!”
Review of Fireworks

Fireworks
Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Burlington, Vermont
“Great all around!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great service, great food, great atmosphere, great drinks! Not super fancy, but just perfect for a casual night out. They took care of our party of 9 with ease. Our waitress, Hannah, was perfect!

Brattleboro, Vermont
“Always a solid, consistent, year round dining experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fireworks is not fancy, well most restaurants in Vt are not fancy. Let's just say that their wine choices are defined by Red Wine, Cheap, Good, Decent, Great. That makes it pretty easy to choose based on what you blew on hiking or skiing vacation. The pizzas are a must as are their cocktails and salads. Fireworks uses exceptional ingredients, many that are from local producers, really, not just a marketing term here. It is an easy stop off I 91 Exit 2. Follow signs for Rt. 5 Brattleboro. At T-intersection make a right and pray for a parking spot. Plenty of parking on side streets. There is al fresco dining, but we prefer the bar and hope you don't when we come in looking for a bar stool! :)

• Visited August 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Not what I hoped for”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've had dinner here 3 times, with mediocre service and food to match. I know people love the place, so maybe I've just had bad luck, but it's way down my list of places now.

West Hartford, Connecticut
“flavorful dinner”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped in for dinner recently after walking by Fireworks earlier during lunch. I am glad we did. It was perfect evening to sit on back patio area. The menu has a mix of pizzas, pastas, grilled items, and children's items. The salads were well dressed and flavorful and pizza and Mac n cheese hit the spot for the youngest. Deserts looked tempting but we needed to hit the road before trying. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. We would go again.

• Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Great food, great drinks”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped in for carry-out the other night and had a drink at the bar. The cocktails were very creative and delish. I had the pineapple basil margarita and my husband had a specialty manhattan. They were really good! For dinner, I had a pesto gnocchi with bacon, peas, and mushrooms. Some sweet component was missing for me, but overall I didn't complain one bit! My husband had the brown sugar and miso salmon and it was cooked perfectly. I would definitely recommend this place for dinner in Brattleboro.