“Very busy place!”
Review of Fireworks

Fireworks
Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Townshend, Vermont
“Very busy place!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have been here several times. Food is good but it is always crowded and tables are very close together making it uncomfortable sometimes.

New York
“Italian food in Vermont”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised, good pizza but the pasta was exceptional. Very cool atmosphere, unique cocktails. A must try while in Brattleboro.

Visited September 2012
Dunstable, Massachusetts
“Great dinner after a day of Vermont bike riding”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The existing reviews for Fireworks in Brattleboro were mixed so I wasn't sure that great food and service awaited us. However, our experience was above average, to say the least. I ordered pasta (bolognese with pappardelle) from the regular menu and my husband ordered a pork special. We were both very pleased with the quality of the meal, the attentiveness of the servers, and the ambience at the bar, where we ate our meal. The bar tender recommended a great wine for me and my husband enjoyed one of their beers on tap. We plan to eat there again when we vacation again in southern Vermont. Outdoor seating is available but it is not scenic so we enjoyed the air conditioned indoor seating which provided great people watching.

• Visited August 2012
Fairport, New York
“Great Pasta”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

had great food this place is known for some "crazy" drink combos declined the ones suggested and went for wine with my pasta. service great and server was friendly right in town and easy walk from our B and B

• Visited August 2012
East Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Atmosphere, Service”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I try to eat Fireworks whenever I pass through Brattleboro. The food is consistently good and the pizza is especially delicious. The only complaint I have is the wine list is not so hot...they need to work on that. In addition their wine by the glass is way overpriced. Having said that I do return whenever I can to enjoy the calamari and spinach salad. My husband loves the Beautiful South pizza.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Fireworks? Share your experiences!