“bowling stay over”

Super 8 Brattleboro
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place. Been here several times before but this time housekeeping had not done our room when we returned from being gone all day. Bummer I hate that. However for the price.... Plus we got a free night from some hotel we stayed in last month in California

Stayed December 2013
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give out hotel a review. I am very happy to see that you have been returning to our hotel to stay with us and I wanted to let you know that we appreciate your business. I also wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to housekeeping not cleaning your room. I did want to let you know that if you have your do not disturb sign on your door housekeeping will not clean your room although, I am not positive that was the issue. I have talked to housekeeping about the complaint and I can assure you that they will be more vigilant to avoid these mistakes in the future. Once again thank you for the review and continuing to stay with us. We hope to serve you again on your next trip to Brattleboro.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good location, clean and safe with a reasonable price provide a base from which to tour. Comfortable bed.
These should be givens and were met here.
Very helpful and courteous staff. Any issues were solve promptly. Great service.+++++
A move towards using less scented cleaning products would be appreciated although I have experienced far more abnoxcous at other hotels.
The fresh fruit for breakfast is always appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a review. I am glad that the staff gave you such wonderful service and that your room was very comfortable and clean. I am also very happy to see that you thought the room was at a good price since it means a lot to us to provide our guests with great value. Once again thank you for the review and we hope you will stay with us next time your in Brattleboro.
New England
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I returned here after a few years, and it's still the best of the 2* motels in town. The room is a bit bigger and quieter, and there's a free breakfast. Parking and check in/out are fine. The breakfast is a small step up from the typical low end free breakfast.

It's often quite a bit more expensive than the other low end motels, but the prices vary a lot. If it's comparable, give it a try.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review and for being one of our valued returning guests. I am very happy to see that you believe we are the best two star hotel in town since we really work hard to be the best. I am sure that you noticed a lot of the great upgrades we have implemented at the hotel. Upgrades include new Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and gel fiber pillows in all of our rooms, and in select rooms we have new 37- 40 inch HDTV's, Kuerig coffee makers, and new sofa chairs, and ottomans. In regards to your comment on our rates, they do tend to vary throughout the year however, we always set our prices competitively and are comparable to the other two star hotels in price. Once again thank you for the great review and we really hope to serve you again in the near future.
Southbury, Connecticut, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hotel is outdated and old. We were given a free upgrade because they "sold out" of rooms for pumpinfest 2013 in Keene. No big deal, although the room was a King when we really needed 2 beds. (My wife and I + one child). The rooms was decent, I really don't have any complaints. It was clean.

The staff was very friendly and the Front Desk girl was very helpful. I didn't get a look at the breakfast as we left early and went to Dunkin Donuts next door.

Overall I would say it's fair. It's about what you would expect from a Super 8.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I apologize about the inconvenience you experienced in regards to your room type. The pumpkin fest is a very busy night and unfortunately we were sold out of the room type you requested. However, I am glad to hear that your room was very clean as you expected. The front desk clerk who was at your service will really appreciate your comments as well. Once again thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we hope you will stay with us again next time your in Brattleboro.