“Good value”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Ottawa, Canada
“Good value”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Good location, clean and safe with a reasonable price provide a base from which to tour. Comfortable bed.
These should be givens and were met here.
Very helpful and courteous staff. Any issues were solve promptly. Great service.+++++
A move towards using less scented cleaning products would be appreciated although I have experienced far more abnoxcous at other hotels.
The fresh fruit for breakfast is always appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a review. I am glad that the staff gave you such wonderful service and that your room was very comfortable and clean. I am also very happy to see that you thought the room was at a good price since it means a lot to us to provide our guests with great value. Once again thank you for the review and we hope you will stay with us next time your in Brattleboro.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New England
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I returned here after a few years, and it's still the best of the 2* motels in town. The room is a bit bigger and quieter, and there's a free breakfast. Parking and check in/out are fine. The breakfast is a small step up from the typical low end free breakfast.

It's often quite a bit more expensive than the other low end motels, but the prices vary a lot. If it's comparable, give it a try.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review and for being one of our valued returning guests. I am very happy to see that you believe we are the best two star hotel in town since we really work hard to be the best. I am sure that you noticed a lot of the great upgrades we have implemented at the hotel. Upgrades include new Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and gel fiber pillows in all of our rooms, and in select rooms we have new 37- 40 inch HDTV's, Kuerig coffee makers, and new sofa chairs, and ottomans. In regards to your comment on our rates, they do tend to vary throughout the year however, we always set our prices competitively and are comparable to the other two star hotels in price. Once again thank you for the great review and we really hope to serve you again in the near future.
Southbury, Connecticut, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hotel is outdated and old. We were given a free upgrade because they "sold out" of rooms for pumpinfest 2013 in Keene. No big deal, although the room was a King when we really needed 2 beds. (My wife and I + one child). The rooms was decent, I really don't have any complaints. It was clean.

The staff was very friendly and the Front Desk girl was very helpful. I didn't get a look at the breakfast as we left early and went to Dunkin Donuts next door.

Overall I would say it's fair. It's about what you would expect from a Super 8.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I apologize about the inconvenience you experienced in regards to your room type. The pumpkin fest is a very busy night and unfortunately we were sold out of the room type you requested. However, I am glad to hear that your room was very clean as you expected. The front desk clerk who was at your service will really appreciate your comments as well. Once again thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we hope you will stay with us again next time your in Brattleboro.
Brooklyn
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice hotel with great staff. We choose this hotel because it allowed dogs and wasn't too expensive. It isn't a fancy hotel, but it was clean and the service was great. It was perfect for our stay in Brattleboro to visit with friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we're pleased to hear your stay went well. We are glad you appreciated our staff's hard work to make your stay enjoyable! I am sure that they will really appreciate your comments as well. Once again thank you for the review and we hope you will be staying with us again next time you come to Brattleboro to visit your friends.
TX
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We found the Brattleboro Super 8 a great value for our money. It was immaculately clean---thanks housekeeping, and it was quiet, with great beds! The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was typical continental fare: it did have fresh tangerines, bagels & cream cheese, waffles, yogurt, juice, and milk. The eating area was tidy and well maintained. We would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a great review. I really appreciate your comments especially about the value of our hotel because we strive to provide our guests with the best value in town for our affordable price. I am happy that you got a nice clean room and our staff treated you well and were helpful to you. Also I am glad you found our new Simmons Beauty Rest beds to be very comfortable too, we have heard nothing but great things. Thank you again for the review and I noticed you mentioned you will be returning so I just wanted to say that we will be looking forward to serving you again.