“cleaning problems”

Super 8 Brattleboro
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We found the Brattleboro Super 8 a great value for our money. It was immaculately clean---thanks housekeeping, and it was quiet, with great beds! The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was typical continental fare: it did have fresh tangerines, bagels & cream cheese, waffles, yogurt, juice, and milk. The eating area was tidy and well maintained. We would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a great review. I really appreciate your comments especially about the value of our hotel because we strive to provide our guests with the best value in town for our affordable price. I am happy that you got a nice clean room and our staff treated you well and were helpful to you. Also I am glad you found our new Simmons Beauty Rest beds to be very comfortable too, we have heard nothing but great things. Thank you again for the review and I noticed you mentioned you will be returning so I just wanted to say that we will be looking forward to serving you again.
Rochester, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This place would be "just OK" if it was $50 a night... but at $95, it's "highway robbery". The room was clean but dated, dull and plain. Probably the best thing I can say is there are good locks on the doors. Breakfast was the typical cheap hotel "I guess I'll go get a real breakfast somewhere else" type.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for giving us a review. I would like to let you know that we do price ourselves competitively based on our competition and value and I am sorry if you do not believe that we achieved that because we do work very hard to give our guests the best value for the price in town. Also our rates would normally be lower but you came during foliage season which is our highest rate season. I am also sorry you did not like our breakfast as well but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that. Our breakfast items are mandated by Super 8 and we cannot carry anything they have not approved. Once again thank you for the review and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you, perhaps when the rates go down.

Travelers are raving about these Brattleboro hotels

Metrowest, MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We booked a room after my father suggested this hotel. The entry to the building was not very pronounced but we found it. The staff was accommodating and courteous. Surprisingly the rooms were neat, generous in size and comfortable. A bit dated but for a home-base during day trips it was more than adequate. We were pleasantly surprised that breakfast was available in the morning. Cereal, yogurt, juice, toast, oatmeal, cinnamon rolls and do-it-yourself homemade waffles. Very yummy! Check out was easy and the price was okay considering it's Leaf-Peeping season. Affordable for a family of four. Within walking distance to Dunk'in Donuts, Wendy's, Friendly's and McDonald's. In addition, 99 Restaurant was not far away. Would recommend this if you are on a tight budget or just looking for a base-camp like we did.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room. If noise is an issue, request the backside of the hotel if possible.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BCManagement, General Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. I am very glad to hear that your father recommended us we try very hard to make good impressions and exceed our guests expectations. I am happy you thought that the room was great, clean, comfortable, and at a great price. Our staff works very hard to make all of guests feel at home so I'm glad you thought the service was good too. We hear a lot of good things about our breakfast spread it is good to see that you enjoyed it so much. Once again thank you for the great review and we hope to serve your family again next time your in the area.