“"Not So Super" This Time!!”

Super 8 Brattleboro
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Have stayed here many times, but this time not so "Super". The room smelled of smoke and was coming from the bathroom vent. It wasn't till the second night that we figured out that it was what appears to be a family of four in a smoking room living above our room. Lots of noise and kids running around the room. Also lots of early morning noise from departing commercial customers starting at 4:30am. Second morning the breakfast bar was very messy. Not sure if we will stay again.

Room Tip: "Away from road and not near families who are doing extended stays"
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
BCManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us a review. I can see that your stay may have not been the most pleasant. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards to being disturbed by other guests. We did have a lot of families here due to an accident that caused people to be displaced from their homes and some of them had to stay here for a period of time. There is a lot of commercial workers that stay here while working in the area they are usually very pleasant I am also sorry they where noisier than usual. I know you mentioned that you have stayed here many times and I would really like to see you return, on your next stay we will make sure to go above and beyond to make your stay more pleasant. Again, thank you for the review and I will hope to see you in the future.
Guest Relations
Super 8 Hotel- Brattleboro, VT

Reviewed August 14, 2012

A friend and I stayed at this motel for one night while on a motorcycle trip. The motel is simple, located on a commercial strip and does not offer any amenities except a clean place to stay and a friendly staff to welcome you. Also, a simple continental breakfast is included. Just what we were looking for. A reasonable price, a clean room and clean public areas, all at a fair price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
BCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel an awesome review! I am glad to see that the staff was friendly and accommodating for you and your friend. Our staff works very hard to keep our hotel rooms and property clean. Thank you for the compliments on the cleanliness it is a real morale boost for our staff. I am also happy you enjoyed our great free breakfast spread. It's good to see you thought you paid a fair price for the room we try to make each guest's stay as affordable as possible.
Again, thank you for the review and I hope to see you again in the future.
Public Relations
Super 8 Motel- Brattleboro, VT

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stopped here for the second year in a row enroute to western Maine. Great location with easy-on-off IS-91, clean basic accommodations and a decent breakfast at a very fair price. Think waffle-maker, yogurt, fruit. Lots of closeby restaurant choices nearby, but the Marina is special and overlooks the river. The Marina serves high quality food at affordable prices in a variety of dining areas inside and outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel a fantastic review! I am very glad to see you found our location to be convenient being just off exit 3 on I-91 and next door to so many fabulous restaurants. I am also happy to see you enjoyed our great free breakfast spread. We try to provide everything we can at an affordable price for our guests and it is good to see that you thought you got what you paid for. I noticed you said this was your second time at our hotel. Returning customers are a huge part of our success and I hope you will come back and stay with us again when you have the opportunity.
Again, thank you for the review and I hope to see you again in the future.
Public Relations
Super 8 Motel- Brattleboro, VT

Reviewed July 25, 2012

OK, so it is a basic room with a breakfast. But the rooms are reasonably large, clean, and comfortable; and the breakfast room has a waffle iron. Fast food dining options within walking distance, and some tasty restaurants a short drive away in town. 30 seconds from the highway entrance. We would stay again. The staff really hustles to get anything you need...and they smile.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cberlet
BCManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel a fantastic score on our survey! Good reviews from guests like you are very important to us and are a big morale boost for our staff.

Again, thank you for the review, if I can help you with any future reservations or anything else don't hesitate to contact me directly at 802-254-8889.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I enjoyed my stay in this Super 8. Price was very, very affordable. They give a 10% discount to Triple A A members. We stayed in a double-bed and I slept wonderful. Room was very clean and the entire hotel was also neat. Staff was accommodating. Sumptuous breakfast and they have a lot of choices, from bagel/toast to cereal, fruits and many more. My favorite was the waffle!!! On our next trip to New England area, will surely stay here again!

You will definitely get more from what you will pay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
BCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Good place to sleep over when you are on the road but would not stay for leisure... Room was dark, but clean. The lady at the reception looks like she needs a vacation!!!

As for the included breakfast, the choice as very decent but the sitting area was on the small side. The hotel was full so maybe it usually is not all that buy in the mornings and you get to sit down. I hate that they only hade styfofoam cups and plates though...What a waste...

Nothing reminding me that I am in Vermont on this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
BCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Brattleboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel a review. I am glad to see you enjoyed our breakfast spread although the breakfast room was very busy. I would like to let you know that was an exceptionally busy night and morning and I apologize that the breakfast room was over-crowded.
Your Feedback is very important to us and all of your comments will be noted and addressed in an effort to improve our hotel and service. Once again, thank you for the review and if there is anything else I can help you with don't hesitate to contact me directly at 802-254-8889.

Publuc Relations
Super 8 Hotel Brattleboro, Vermont

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed at the motel for one night on our trip from Boston to Montreal, with the intention to just sleep over and be on our way the next morning.

For this purpose the Brattleboro Super 8 is a perfectly good choice: clean rooms with no frills, close to the interstate but still far enough from the traffic noise. Free wifi and a very basic breakfast is included in the room price.

The Brattleboro town centre is several miles/km away, but worth a visit if you have time! Lots of cafes, bookstores and a very nice organic grocery store if that's your thing!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vlouhimies

Dear Guest,

We are happy to see you found our location to be convenient and enjoyed the area during your stay. We will continue to strive to make each and every guest experience the best it can be. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we will look forward to serving you again in the future.