“The staff made all the difference”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed June 26, 2010

In a trip that started with a 7 hour traffic jam, and ended with a sprained knee from hiking, the staff at the Ramada Inn made me forget all those worries.

From the moment I walked through the door (late at night) I was greeted warming and professionally and the pressures of a long and horrible trip vanished almost instantly.

The room was clean and comfortable, with easily accessible wireless internet access.

After I returned from my hike with a sprained knee, the staff was understanding and helpful, going as far as to not only help me get my luggage to my car, but also wheeling me out to my car as well and taking special care to reduce the amount of walking I needed to do as I departed the property.

I have long believed that it is people that make an experience memorable, and this trip was no exception. My thanks to the people at the Ramada Inn in Brattleboro for an excellent weekend!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 9, 2010

I am concerned after reading the last review. I was there at the same time and expierenced NOTHING like that guest stated. The pool/fitness center was open during our whole 2 week stay. It does close @ 10pm. The restaraunt
is open 6 days, until 1am, however the kitchen does close around 9pm. We ate a wonderful meal there, every night!! The hotel is undergoing extension renovations, our room had beautiful new carpet in it! This guest was trying to scam the hotel in my opinion! I was glad to see this guest leave!
I would recommend this hotel to all! We will be back in the fall & I can not wait to see the completed renovations!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2010

This place is a DUMP , "gym" pool are shutdown,restaurant never open,crackheads and drunks actually hit me up for money in the hotel room hallway!!!!! I had to take my clients to a differant location to have our meeting.DO not stay here EVER.I travel alot and this place was such a dump according to locals the police are here more times then none! And to boot their manager is never on duty i could not even speak to a manager while on my stay
I am waking up in the morning and getting my money back along with getting a new room at a better hotel.NEVER,NEVER,NEVER AGAIN STAYING AT RAMADA HOTELS

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank daywalker420
Reviewed May 9, 2010

The stay was pleasant and the staff was courteous and helpful. I stayed in this hotel a while back and must stay service is getting much better under new management and a lot new renovations have been performed compared to last stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2010

If you stay here, have someone inspect the room before you check out. We were slapped with a $200 charge for smoking in the room when none of us smoke. We specifically seek out non-smoking hotels or rooms. When we called to inquire, the staff was rude and all they would say is that they found "evidence". Fortunately for us, we were able to resolve the issue through our credit card company, however, I will never stay in a Ramada again (especially this one).

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Italychaperone
Reviewed January 30, 2010

First room could not get heat. Second room could not get hot water in shower. Broken ice machine, no HBO (advertised as free), dirty sheets not changed, no breakfast (not even coffee!), bad TV reception, cold pool. Need I say more?

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Unfortunately to fill out this review I have to give them at least one dot. That is too generous. Where to start:

They don't heat the hallways, the restaurant or the meeting room. Not even in winter.
The indoor pool is not heated either.
They have a hot tub on the room map - doesn't exist.
"Exercise room" has one treadmill & one crappy bike. A couple of weight machines that I didn't try.
The banquet prices were $20-$30 and don't include beverages except the coffee out in the lobby that's been sitting there all day.
They don't provide water for the meeting room - although in the winter it would probably turn to ice & be worthless anyway.
The rooms are dirty.
The staff are rude & unhelpful.
They give you 2 towels for 3 people in a room.
The TV randomly shuts off for no reason.
High-speed internet doesn't really work well when people are awake. After 11:00pm the speed picks up slightly, but you still spend a lot of time waiting for response or trying to re-connect.
The banquet food is terrible - they had sliced deli meat for sandwiches - they ran out in the middle of service. The bread was dry. Gravy for the steak at dinner was canned. Chicken was flavorfless. They put whole carrots in the salads. Breakfast is cold & served on cold plates.

I would never stay there again & will never attend another conference there. As one of my associates put it "It's like a group of people found an abandoned hotel & decided to open for business." The customer service is horrid. They are WAY overpriced at $80 per night. And, oh, by the way, they don't gfive group rates for conferences. They completely suck.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank vtgranger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#10 of 10 in Brattleboro
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!