Quality Inn
Latchis Hotel(Brattleboro)(Great Value!)
$100
$152
AscendHotels
All reviewssausageoutdoor poolwaffleswould stay againcoffee and tearoom was largevermont
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2006

Stayed at the Quality Inn--Brattleboro twice in three weeks. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a bit musty and the air conditioner was loud, and cycled on and off all night.

On the second trip, we arrived around 10:30 pm and had to wait about ten minutes for staff to return to the front desk. Staff was friendly and apologetic. Air conditioner did not work, but there were no other available rooms, and the night staff could not fix it. Room was again musty.

While I would stay at the QI again--based on the ratings of all local hotels rated in TripAdvisor--I would not go out of my way to stay there. I would also consider one of the more highly rated B&Bs in the area for more than an overnight stay.

• Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank DrBB
New York
Reviewed January 15, 2006

Terrific Stay, Terrific Staff.

• Stayed: January 2006
Reviewed October 16, 2005

on my return trip through Brattleboro, I decided to stay at the Quality Inn, and even though the outside looks a little shabby, the inside is spectacular marble tiles, huge crystal chandlier.
The staff was very nice even helped us with our luggage, one lady went out of her way to get us nearby attractions info.
i was impressed with the onsite restaurant, wasn't sure at first but the food was heavenly, definetly a highlight of my trip.
The rooms were nice and clean, the pool was nice and warm, they also have an outdoor pool, definetly worth the check out in summer.
the breakfast has scrambled eggs and fresh waffles! what more can i say
? i'll be back!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2005
4  Thank darthvader
New York
Reviewed July 27, 2005

My family and I have stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites on numerous occasions and will always stay there on our trips to Vermont.
We have always found the staff to be very accomadating. They go out of their way to make our stay terrific.
An added plus is the restaurant which serves the best Indian food within many miles.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed December 28, 2004

I'm very shocked about the reviews of this hotel. I've been staying here since the new owners took over and I have gotten nothing but amazing service. The front desk staff is always very friendly and informative. On one occasion I came in with no reservation and they happend to be booked. They took the initiative to find me a hotel with availablity in the area and spoke with their front desk staff to give me an excellent rate! Their willingness to work with their competition is altogether amazing. Their Indian restaurant has incredable food and a wonderful waitstaff. My room is always clean and oder free and I love their indoor pool and sauna, what a treat! I've witnessed first hand how they treat other guests besides myself and people that aren't guests! On another occasion, a woman's car broke down, just down the road and came in to use their telephone. The girl at the front desk, without objection or second thought, handed her a phone and provided her with some numbers of towing companies in the area. I think the Quality Inn lives up to their name, they provide quality service and quality rooms. They are a wonderful addition to the Brattleboro community and I recommend that you should stay here.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member