“You are better off sleeping in your car”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Filthy, ratty, just a big yuck! The curtain was hanging, I Found someone else's makeup in the room, andhe smoke detective went off 3 times during the night. Called front desk, no answer, went down to desk and clerk told us to rip out of wall. There is more but I hope u get the picture. Wish I could give negative number. Ps. I rarely give a bad review.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank jesdls

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a group rate for a team attending a local event. Many from our group had issues getting the correct discounted rate. The continental breakfast that was included in the rate was very poor and none of the staff who were serving it seemed to mind. All of the vending machines were out of order.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This Quality Inn was a last minute decision to stay at. I expected the price to be good and it was.

Th Hotel is situated at the northern edge of town and just a minute or so off the Interstate. Checkin was quick and easy and the front desk people were very friendly and accomodating. I was able to easily get directions from them to Mount Snow.

I had a King Room (139) and found it to be very clean and cozy. I barely slept on the bed as I had fallen asleep on the room sofa.for most of the night. I did have a chance to enjoy their indoor pool twice that day. Pool water was warm and also went to use the Sauna.

They gave me my wakeup call at exactly 7am as I had requested and I had time to check out their breakfast which included almost everything I enjoy in the morning including bacon, sausage, oatmeal (and more). The coffee was also good although I am a big fan of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee (which was just down the street from the hotel).

The thing I liked the best was the fireplace in the lobby. It was burning brightly that evening and was so relaxing i also fell asleep in front of the fire. Very nice. Thank you, Quality Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Haley C
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My family and I stayed here during our New England road trip. Big mistake! It was the first place we stopped to sleep after driving for 30 hours, so we were desperate. There were people hanging out of the windows smoking at one point. The pool was so cold, we couldn't swim so we went to the inside pool. The pool was extremely nasty. My kids wouldn't even go in. The outlay of the hotel was horrible. You have to go in and out of different doors and creepy hallways/stairways. The carpets were filthy and you can smell the smoke from other rooms, or the people hanging around outside.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was disappointed in this hotel. NOT a quality hotel. It was very run down and not very clean. Surprised this hotel is listed in Choice Hotels. Couldn't believe the condition of the hotel and the high price. The bed was okay and the sheets were clean. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#10 of 10 in Brattleboro
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!