“Soooo worth it!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I recently started dining at Cattails...my family was displaced by fire, so we had to eat out while living in a hotel. Lets just say, we ate (2) dinners and ordered takeout twice and it was soooo worth it! The menu choice is amazing, the service very good, the atmosphere decent, the food....incredible! My favorite appetizer was the pan seared Asian dumplings (even my 4 yr old loved them!), the chicken wings are out of this world! My favorite entree, Chicken Parmesan! If you are looking for a great place to have dinner and a drink, this is the place!

1  Thank jbwinvt

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Based on my experience at cattails in the last two visits. I've had very crummy service from their wait staff. Never got asked how my meal was never got refills on my drinks let alone this is now been twice already that I have had this happen to me at this restaurant. The food is very priced and I would highly go somewhere else as a local.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Lots to choose from on menu. the food was very good and the portions were ample. They have a nice screened porch to eat in as well as inside restaurant. The service was friendly and accommodating and the food arrived fast and hot. A short distance from the center of Brandon.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped in to watch the World Cup while vacationing nearby. Not a bad place. Very busy but the televisions were nearby (we sat at a high table looking toward the bar). Good beer selection, and nice mixed drinks on tap. My partner and I split the beer mussels - delicious but a pretty small portion. I also had a cup of clam chowder. Not that good, really tasted like it came straight from the can. Prices were pretty good, and our waitress was nice. If the clam chowder had tasted fresh and the mussels a bigger portion than this would have been a four in my book.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Cattails sits a couple miles out of Brandon but it's worth the trip. Just about each night there are specials and despite being busy was very efficient. Great dinner.