“They cater, also”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our food is delicioso, simple and unpretentious, always fresh and homemade.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was at a dinner catered by them. The food was good and the staff was very nice and accomodating. I have eaten in the restaurant before and while the decor is not the chicest, the food is always reliable.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We eat here about twice a month. The house soup is Sicilian Mushroom and Clam,
It is creamy and thick and about the best soup in the area! I usually get the "Pick 2"
combo with the House Soup and a Caesar Salad. The Caesar Salad has a nice dressing, served with Freshly Shaved Parmesan Cheese. Wonderful combination. Have also had their Panini's, the Chicken Cordon Blu and Chicken Parm are both really good.

At lunch they serve you fresh Italian Bread with their own Maple Butter Blend. Wonderful! worth the drive for that alone!

I have tried most of their Pasta Express items, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo (the sauce is moist and creamy) Chicken Parmesan served over spaghetti (nice homade sauce) I would prefer more cheese on top but that's just my preference!
You can try thier Pizza on their "Half it Your Way" deal which allows you to order a half Pizza with any topping you want and then choose either a Bowl of their House Soup or a Caesar Salad (another great combo Lunch)
To date I haven't had anything on their menu that I wouldn't order again.

The building is OLD, they do tend to have drafts so bring a sweater. That said the Tin Ceilings are Original and really nice.
The owner and staff are always friendly but watch your bills, we have had to correct ours on 4 occasions! (that's why ony 4 Stars) They just don't pay attention to the difference in the prices for Pick 2 or half it your way deals and charge individual prices instead of the combo price which save you a couple bucks!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Fine little Italian place in Bradford, VT. I had brushetta and spaghetti with meatballs. Food was excellent, they had two (!) ipa brands, and offered tasting glasses.
The bruschetta was wonderful, tasty without being overloaded or with so many ingredients that you can't enjoy the individual flavors. A superb dish. The spaghetti/meatballs were good; the bruschetta was best in region class.
Service was good, and the meal was an excellent value.
First visit, and not the last.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

A great find in Bradford, Vermont. 10 craft beers on tap. Very pleasant wait staff. The bruschetta and roasted vegetable salad were excellent. I really liked that smaller portions were available. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Flygirl3333
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my husband and his family after a day of sightseeing and leaf peeping. My husband's family used to live in Bradford, VT and ate at this restaurant alot back in the day. There were 7 of us and were we told we could sit wherever we wanted to and so we chose to put a couple of tables together downstairs. Our waitress was courteous and provided excellent service to all 7 of us.

I ordered an item that came with an ingredient I wasn't particularly keen on, and so I asked for a substitute and the waitress made the note. My dish was lovely - shrimp and steak tips in an alfredo sauce - as was everyone else's at the table. The only complaint came from my sister-in-law (who is from Italy) who said that the pizza was not as good as she had hoped for, but said it was "ok". She ordered a pizza with eggplant on it; I did not try it but it looked good.

I thought the price was fair and the service was great. Ambiance is wonderful for not only a casual get-together like ours, but also for a romantic night out for two as we witnessed other diners cozying up to one another elsewhere in the restaurant. Would go back if I'm up that way again. (I live in FL)