“Yummy and clean!”

Papa Pete's of Bennington
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Quaint little diner with outdoor seating (weather permitting). Ample parking. Located 1/10th of a mile off Route 279 East. Open 6 days a week. Serving Breakfast & Lunch all day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7am - 2pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7am - 3pm Closed Wednesdays Beer & Wine served at this establishment Mimosas also served
Buffalo
“Yummy and clean!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our breakfast omelettes were so delicious, and the homemade muffins were outstanding! We arrived a few minutes before opening time on Easter Sunday, and we were welcomed like old friends even though I am sure early arrivals can be a nuisance! The restaurant is spotless, and the service is efficient and friendly. The homefries were not greasy, which we appreciated, and everything seemed to be made from scratch. I only wish they were open for dinner, too! We can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank skiergirlBuffalo

“Nice Breakfast!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Many of the Papa Pete's reviews focus on the extremely large pancakes. Indeed they are large, they are unique and they are good. But beyond the pancakes, this is a great locally owned breakfast spot. All the food we had was good and the service was prompt and friendly.

So if you are in the area and looking for a great breakfast don't pass up Papa Pete's.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Vermont4
Moravia, New York
“PIZZA SIZED PANCAKES!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

A little expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. The service is top notch. They even provide complimentary coffee while you wait for a table...and trust me you will wait.. It's THAT good!!!!

Visited February 2013
Troy, NY
“Cute Place, Massive Pancakes!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast this morning. I ordered the lumberjack breakfast and he had an omelette. The food servings are beyond generous. My husband's omelette was the size of a pound cake and my pancake had to be at least 9 inches across! Needless to say neither one of us could finish our meals. The service was efficient and very friendly. They treated us like we were regulars that they had known for years. The only reason I rated them 3 stars instead of 4 was because my husband said that, although his omelette was tasty, it was a little dry and I wasn't too fond of the homefries. I don't like a lot of "stuff" on my homefries and these had sauteed onions and were covered in some red spice - paprika maybe?

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pepi626
vermont
“It's the breakfasts”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

... and the help. Expect to be one of the family, and to be well-fed. Creative omelets and substantial and innovative breakfast items,

Visited January 2013