“The best meal I ever ate!”

Four Chimney's Inn & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Four Chimney's Inn & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Santa Clara, California
“The best meal I ever ate!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We came from California to Vermont to see the fall foliage. We stopped by the visitor center and they had menu's from local restaurants. I picked up Four Chimney's menu and saw "Acorn Squash filled with apples and walnuts and sticky rice ...and I knew where I was going for dinner! The restaurant is in a beautiful colonial inn. They have a nice bar with a fireplace to sit and relax and enjoy a glass of wine . The dining room also has a fire place and candles on the tables. Soft music set the mood. My husband ordered Lobster Ravioli's and he said it was the best pasta he ever ate!
My acorn squash was so delicious ... Desert was a home made cream puff filled with ice cream.
I called the chef Lynn from the kitchen to thank her! I found out she also owns the Inn. The price of our meal and bottle of wine was about $120.00 with tip!
I highly recommend this wonderful place,I wish it was in California!

• Visited September 2013

New Franklin
“Glad we were able to get a room at the last minute”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Loved the Inn and the innkeepers! Dinner and breakfast were excellent. Our room was roomy and well-appointed. We feel lucky to have gotten the last room in the house.

• Visited August 2013
Sand Lake, New York
“So Quaint and Great Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent two nights at this Inn and restaurant in Bennington, VT. It was so beautiful there in a very rustic area...so much ambiance to absorb. There is so much to do. Many people were up there to ski...not very far from Mount Snow. The room was fabulous and the food was excellent..This was very nice as it was only 25 miles from our home in the Berkshires...a quick winter getaway.....It would be a wonderful visit in the Spring as well.

• Visited January 2013
Bay Village, Ohio
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've stayed here for work a couple times and have been impressed with the room size, decor, and delectable made-to-order breakfast. A definite must for those seeking the B&B experience.

Edinburgh
“Cosy fire, delicious food and warm welcome.”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We arrived in Vermont in a mini snow storm, the perfect accompaniment to this delightful Inn. We stayed in their charming 'Ice House' with our son who was on spring break from college in upstate NY. We were visiting from the UK and were delighted by the warm welcome, delicious breakfasts and great advice from the innkeepers, Lynn and Pete, who took the time to recommend places to eat and visit. We were sorry to leave and would love to return.

1 Thank Craig M