Hampton Inn Bennington
$79
$62
$82
$80
Best Western Bennington(Bennington)(Great Value!)
$112
$107
BestWestern.com
The Harwood Hill(Bennington)(Great Value!)
$95
Catamount(Bennington)
$73
Knotty Pine Motel(Bennington)(Great Value!)
$99
Governor's Rock Motel(Shaftsbury)(Great Value!)
$79
$75
Travelocity
$59
$48
All reviewspool and hot tubgrocery storehome depotno exceptioncomplimentary breakfastcookiesexcellent hotelroom was cleanfront desk staffoatmealthe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayski tripexcellent staywould stay here againeasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is a lovely spot, clean, welcoming. One problem was we made a last minute reservation not using the hotel telephone number, and when we arrived they did not give us AAA or Hilton discounts because we had booked with Expedia. Be aware of advertisements on the hotel page which are not the hotel telephone number,

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Betty E
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is one of my son's favorite places to stay. We go there numerous times each year. My son loves the pool. I love the clean, spacious rooms and personal service from the staff. On one occassion my son left his favorite blanket in the room when we left. Not only had the hotel saved the blanket but when I called them they happily sent it back to us. What a relief when it arrived in the mail addressed to my son with a very colorful and much appreciated note. We have nothing but great things to say about this location and will always stay there when looking for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank teensandtoddlers
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Stayed here after visiting a college in the area with my son. Clean, nicer, newer Hampton Inn..
Breakfast area was nice and full of choices in the morning. Only compliant there is no cell service in the hotel at all. Otherwise, great choice.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GoGiantsfan11
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while in Bennington for a family wedding. You can not find a better Hampton property in the way it is run and in its amenities and rooms. Of couse, this isn't a five star full service hotel so don't expect that. However, the staff I encountered were just as professional and more friendly and accommodating than most employees in higher end properties. The rooms were large and well maintained. The lobby/breakfast area is huge and served a good breakfast (again, don't expect gourmet food though). The pool area, exercise room and dry sauna were clean with all the equipment in good working order. I will definetly stay at this hotel again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank jogom
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Be advised! We stayed here while on a ski trip to southern Vermont. My traveling companion awoke with numerous insect (bug) bites on the arm and the shoulder. Ugh! We immediately told hotel management and, in my opinion, they weren’t too taken aback by it. We insisted that they come to the room and remove the bedding and the pillows from the offending bed, which they did (who knows what they did after we left). Needless to say, we had to isolate all of our belongings and clothes, for fear of transporting the bugs back home, where we thoroughly washed all of our stuff in hot water.

We will NEVER again stay at this Hampton Inn. In all of our travels, we have never had such an unnerving experience at a Hilton run hotel, but I guess that there’s a first time for everything. My advice: stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family