“AMAZING RESTAURANT NOT TO BE MISSED”
Review of Pangaea

Pangaea
Reserve with OpenTable
Pangaea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pangaea is focused on creating an amazing dining experience using the most locally sourced food possible combined with an atmosphere that is very welcoming. You will be able to find food inspired from around the world here at Pangaea.
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We cannot say enough great things about Pangaea. The food is above and beyond! Extensive great wine list. The chef superb and the wait staff is excellent. Very attentive and personable. If you find yourself in North Bennington Village - dont leave without going to Pangaea ! you wont be sorry.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I recently took a road trip to the beautiful state of Vermont with a few old college classmates, and stumbled across this hidden gem! There are two different parts to the restaurant, fine dinning and lounge area, and in my opinion the more options the better. I decided to try the " Pork strip loin with sweet potatoes and maple syrup" and was blown away. The food and deserts were extremely plentiful and tasty! Honestly I haven't had a better meal in a very long time. The outdoor seating was a nice touch especially with the beautiful waterfall to glance over at. My friends and I are going to be gathering a lot more often thanks to Pangae's

Reviewed June 8, 2011

I like many others here used to enjoy the Pangaea lounge. During my latest trip I realized things had changed for the worse. It took 25 minutes for our server to take our order. When he brought us our bread it was completely raw on the inside. This could easily be seen by anyone in the kitchen because of the color, consistency, and density. The nine dollar appetizer of artichokes and pepper hummus was cold and seemed straight out of a jar. Lastly my veggie burger which I had remembered as once being delicious and possibly home made came out with my friends entrée after an hour. It was cooked for so long that it was impossible to even cut through with a knife. To top it all off the bartender/owner? was talking(screaming) with his friends at the bar all night. I didn't understand how he could be so cheerful when so many people eating were clearly disappointed. That being said I still think Pangaea can redeem itself. More attention to detail is needed!

1  Thank J0bam
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We used to eat here often- in the lounge. The bartender/manager was charming and could recommend a great wine. Since he left the service has declined and the last time we ate the meal was cold and the waiter was sarcastic. Very sad to say we won't be back. One note: they have a varying and tasty beer selection. Worth dropping by if you can ignore the service and don't eat...

1  Thank vtles
Reviewed August 30, 2010

The bad part of this restaurant is that it is only open for dinner. Would love to have been able to go there for lunch. There are 3 seating areas. We sat out on the patio and it was perfectly wonderful. There is also an indoor area with the same menu and the atmosphere inside there was wonderful. The third area is a more formal dining room which we did not eat at. The food was very good and prepared exactly as we like. This is a place that we will be sure to eat at any time we are in the area. Truly a gem in this part of Vermont

1  Thank padi176715