“Good Buffet!”

China Wok
Ranked #49 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 6, 2014

For a quick meal the buffet is always great. It's also a great way for you to do take out if your family like's different items, without having to buy everything and have way too much left over.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

For the price the food is OK not what i get from other competitors.I feel it could be more clean as well and better lighting.Good parking and location

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The decor and the clientele might lead you to believe that it won't be a fantastic experience and you'd be right, but it won't be a bad experience. Once you accept that and lower your expectations, it's a reasonable quality meal that is excellent value for money. Two of us filled our faces for less than twenty five dollars.

Not the best Asian buffet I've had but by no means the worst, and better than many.

They also do take out that you select yourself which is charged by weight.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food is nominally good, and I won't say it does not satisfy the craving for Chinese food. But I truly dislike the staff, they act like we are bothering them and are always clinical and cold. Even the cashier would rather have a root canal than greet you like a hungry PAYING customer. What is with that? I will add one more thing with trepidation: the last two visits we both suffered lower intestinal discomfort. I write it off as strange food and oils, but you never know.

1  Thank benningtonbeth