“Great Place to Meet Friends”
Review of Ramunto's

Ramunto's
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have been meeting friends at Ramunto's for several years. It is a wonderful place to meet friends to sit for a while and eat. They have a great menu, food is good and plentiful. The calzone is huge, my husband and I split one and it was more than enough. The salads come in two sizes, the smaller portion is plenty. Sandwiches are man-size. The staff is all very friendly and it is a pleasure to eat at Ramunto's. We don't feel pressured to hurry, eat and leave so others can have the table. We love the outside patio.

Most places in Bennington don't have parking, Ramunto's has their own lot.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stopped in for lunch, got the two slice special which for me was two different kinds of specialty pizza. Lots of veggies and some meat---just what I was looking for. The bar looked inviting and had some nice selections on tap. Wasn't in mood for a beer but will keep in mind for next trip through here. Love to go into a small city like this and find non-chain places. Great bakery and candy shops are just down the street from here. Follow the signs for parking off of Main St. There are a couple of big lots just behind Main St. which is very walkable.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Nice "active" place to eat. Plenty of Televisions showing sports and some tunes on the sound system, but nothing too loud. We had trouble getting seating for 6 but didn't have to wait to grab 2 table o 3 each. I got the meat lovers calzone. It was huge ($13, so priced right). Could easily feed two. Tasted GREAT.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you want a great place to just chill out, grab a slice, and drink some craft beer, this is your place. I was staying in Bennington during a ski vacation and was happy to find this place.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I arrived shortly before 8pm and it seemed to be a nice sports barThe pails were quite. We proceeded to order; spaghetti and meatballs for me and a slice for her.
While waiting we looked what was inside the aluminum pails on the tables. It was the condiments. The pails were quite a bit higher than the salt and pepper shakers. Could tell the pails weren't regularly checked from the ocassional trash and the shortage of salt or pepper in some of the bottles.
Finally the food was ready. After a few minutes the slice arrived..... it was only lukewarm, not hot. Taste was bland and needed pepper. Curious how a slice that is already made takes a few minutes to arrive and it's not even hot.
My spaghetti finally arrives. My spaghetti was cold whereas my sauce and meatballs were hot.
Probably would come back as a last resort if nothing else was available.