“Smallest ice cream cone ever”

Billy T's Northside Dairy Bar
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Bennington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Recently visited for a coffee yogurt cone, not sure what surprised me more the extremely small portion or the very soft , too soft yogurt ice cream. I have to wonder if the size was attributed to the poor quality of the very soft yogurt. I suggest you go down the street to Stewarts Ice cream. I know there is better quality soft serve out there, you think 3.25 for cone would get you better quality than they are serving.

2  Thank JENNIFER B
There are newer reviews for Billy T's Northside Dairy Bar

Reviewed August 6, 2012

When I arrived in Bennington for a two week vacation, the first eating place that came to my attention was Billy's or rather "you know, that place with the long lines near Home Depot". Long lines were true but the food is quick and good if you don't mind plein air eating. My friends reported excellent clam strips and one night they had lobster rolls. I don't eat seafood inland, but was pleased to see "Lactose free" ice cream options. When I asked if lactose free meant dairy free the three servers had to put their heads together as they were not sure, but I suffered no repercussions from eating a delicious cone of something, so I guess if was dairy free. Who can blame a 16 yr old for not knowing? Anyway, this is a good budget stop which every local seems to take advantage of.
Service was good, atmosphere is wonderful is you like non-chain budget eats. A few more picnic tables would be nice, but best thing is to jump right back in your car and take your food back up the street to the park.

1  Thank CSSnowshoer