“Thank you Green Mountain Oasis!”

Green Mountain Oasis
More attraction details
Owner description: A warm and cozy retreat located in the heart of Bennington featuring the areas only couples massage suite. Let our talented therapists relax, refresh and renew your body and spirit.We offer massage, facials, body treatments, manicures/pedicures, mineral makeup and waxing. Also home to Karma Cat Yoga Studio.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I've been going to Green Mountain Oasis for quite a few years. Every time I get a massage or a facial somewhere else, it just doesn't compare. The people here are professional enough, with a home touch to make it really comfortable and relaxing.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I love this spa! Always great service and I always leave feeling refreshed and renewed! If you're looking for a great spa, stop in!

1  Thank Mncteach
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Good first:
*They were decently accommodating with my schedule: I contacted them too late for the date I wanted but they got me in on the following day. So make sure you schedule a massage well in advance.
*The eyebrow wax was so gentle I could have slept through it and the woman doing it was so nice. She also did my back 'facial' and foot scrub.
The stone massage was very nice, I'd never had one and it felt wonderful.

The bad:
*The massage therapist spent the whole massage clearing her throat and mentioned her son was sick and she must be getting it. Well she definitely was as I was sick the next two days after the massage. Last time I checked if you think your sick and work in healthcare of any kind you stay home.
*As they are just above main street a lot of the outside sounds come in. If they hung heavy drapes over the windows or something to block out the noise the environment would have been much more relaxing.
*During the stone massage I would finally block the street sounds out and then the therapist would pick up the stones and they'd all click together. While laying there I came up with some solutions to the rock noises...
Store them in a padded box
Carry them in a peice of egg shell foam mattress pad so they don't knock together
Wrap them individually in cloth so they don't actually touch, then unwrap as you use them.
*The last bad: The price advertised online was less then what I was charged. I brought it up with the woman running my card, she said she'd check and someone would get back to me the next day. Ran my card for the higher price and I never heard back from them. It may have only been $5 but that's even more reason to just take the $5 off. I showed her the website pricing on my phone and all.

1  Thank Auburn814
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've had massages in NYC and in what's known as the best spa in Bergen County, NJ. They were very good, but nowhere close to the massages I've had at the Green Mountain Oasis Spa in Bennington. I was recently diagnosed with spinal arthritis and scoliosis that was missed when I was a child. So, massage plays an important role in my wellbeing. The therapists here use the strength of their entire bodies in massages. When my massage is over, I'm completely relaxed and all tension is gone. It is well worth the drive if you're from the tri-state area. And if you are fortunate enough to live in Vermont, what are you waiting for? I highly recommend the Green Mountain Oasis Spa - especially Nicole Bayetis. She is fantastic!

2  Thank Sammy708
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I had the amazing experience of the couples massage that was included in our "relax and unwind" package from the Eddington Inn. I felt like warm honey afterward and my husband's back and shoulders were finally relaxed for the first time in our 13 years together. The whole experience was perfection.

1  Thank DCLOu4