When our daughter and son-in-law and two children come to Bennington we always put them up at the Paradise Inn. We have been doing this for 14 years, and they just love it there. We always ask for the same room, pool-side, and the staff is very accomodating. The pool area is lovely, day and night, and we are able to visit there as a family while the children are enjoying the pool. As the children have grown older, we've asked once or twice if they'd rather stay at a place with an indoor pool, and the answer is always, "No, we love the Paradise!" The rooms are clean and comfortable, and they always feel so welcome. We recommend this for anyone who is looking for a friendly, clean, safe and comfortable place to stay. The price is reasonable, too. Great value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Inn is Bennington’s most unique place to stay. Enveloped in gardens and lawns, the Inn is quiet, secluded, peaceful, yet just five minutes from quaint downtown Bennington by foot, where you’ll find shops and great restaurants, coffee and pizza, a fantastic gym and much more. Our 77 rooms are clean, spacious, and well-maintained, and priced ever-so-reasonably. The prefect lodging for individuals, couples, families, and groups, our rooms come in a variety of sizes, from Suites with patios or decks to comfortable economy rooms with king/queen or double beds. Our pool is solar heated to just the right temperature in the summer and surrounded by a slate-stone patio with many chairs and umbrella covered tables. There's great dining just a minute walk away or in downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Bennington
- Paradise Motel Bennington
- Paradise Motor Inn