“Good soup & a good laugh”
Review of Smokin' Bowls

Smokin' Bowls
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Pretty simple, but simple is what I like. They had a variety of tasty sounding soups. I had creamy chicken and my husband had (I believe it was called) Cheech & Chong Chilli that was said to be made with grass-fed beef. About $15 for 2 soups; I feel like it is a little pricey and that the portions were a smidge on the small side, but it was warming, good quality and delicious. I feel like especially when you're on vacation and tempted by lots of fancy fare, it's really nice to find a shack that has simple, yummy, hot soups. Fast food done with integrity. I would totally return. Also, c'mon... they're called, "Smokin' Bowls".

1  Thank MaBoogins

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Everything is GREAT, makes you try different items because you just know that they are going to be GREAT. Wish they would come to central nh.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

There is a Smokin' Bowls on the side of the highway that I often stop at after skiing at Stratton. The soup is delicious and there is usually a good variety, even for vegetarians. There are old standbys and unique soups like the Thai Peanut, one of my favorites. Be careful, they don't call it smokin' bowls for nothing- the soup is hot, do not dig in too fast! They serve the soup with a little piece of bread. There are also drinks and desserts there.

2  Thank KristaJ
Reviewed March 3, 2013

could not tell you how much my husband and i loved the soup at this little shack on the side of the highway! i would never have believed it, but really, the cars all pulling in and out of there gave me the hint that it was probably really good....and it was!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

They have great soups and stews with a menu that seems to rotate pretty regularly. Its right on the side of RT103 so it's very easy to make a quick stop.