“Most terrible coffee I ever had.”
Review of Espresso Bueno

Espresso Bueno
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Barre
Montreal, Canada
“Most terrible coffee I ever had.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went there last week-end and order a capuccino with soy milk. After two sips of it, I was sure it had been made with milk (cow's milk). Before I said anything, the barista came and apologize. She then came back with another coffee, and I have to say it was the most terrible coffee I ever had. I thought that it might have been made with soy milk that has passed its expiration date. After tasting it, my husband said he was pretty sure the same coffee (dairy capuccino) has been brewed twice. I then said to the other barista that my coffee was terrible. He didn't offer me a new cup...

• Visited April 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious morning spot”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff! Local, organic food! Must do in Barre. The blueberry muffin was fresh from the oven and mouth watering!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jmhuckaby
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast sandwiches too.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My daughter and I happened in here for coffee and found that they had great breakfast sandwiches too! Just what we needed before we headed out touring the area. Looking forward to stopping in again when we are visiting Barre.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Irishrover2013
Barre, Vermont
“Wonderful little coffee shop on Main St”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Try the Morning Glory muffins or the scones. A fine little selection of baked goods to go with your coffee or latte. Great place for meeting friends. Can't wait to visit their new location.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kitty52_10
“Coffee was good!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband had the house coffee, and I had the maple latte. I thought my latte was delicious (my husband called his coffee "good") and the maple leaf design, pretty. The maple leaf design matched the one in the photograph featured on this page. We didn't have anything to eat there, which is why I rated this a "4" instead of a "5." The cafe is conveniently located next door to a bookstore.

• Visited July 2013