“Delicious morning spot”

Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious morning spot”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff! Local, organic food! Must do in Barre. The blueberry muffin was fresh from the oven and mouth watering!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jmhuckaby

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast sandwiches too.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My daughter and I happened in here for coffee and found that they had great breakfast sandwiches too! Just what we needed before we headed out touring the area. Looking forward to stopping in again when we are visiting Barre.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Irishrover2013
Barre, Vermont
“Wonderful little coffee shop on Main St”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Try the Morning Glory muffins or the scones. A fine little selection of baked goods to go with your coffee or latte. Great place for meeting friends. Can't wait to visit their new location.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kitty52_10
“Coffee was good!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband had the house coffee, and I had the maple latte. I thought my latte was delicious (my husband called his coffee "good") and the maple leaf design, pretty. The maple leaf design matched the one in the photograph featured on this page. We didn't have anything to eat there, which is why I rated this a "4" instead of a "5." The cafe is conveniently located next door to a bookstore.

• Visited July 2013
Burlington, VT
“They Know Your Name”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Espresso Bueno is the best coffee shop ever. It is one of a kind, family owned and friendly, with a warm and unique decor. When I go in, they know my name and the kind of drink I like down to each detail. The maple cappuccino is outstanding, made with freshly ground coffee beans, local maple syrup and lots of foam. The owners are very knowledgeable about each aspect of coffee care, brewing and preparation and the help is especially friendly. It has a local small town feel where one can sit and read the paper, or chat with a friend. If you are looking for a bit of breakfast, the breakfast sandwiches are gourmet tasty and the baked goods are superb. A visit to EB will make your day a little brighter.

• Visited April 2013